[LPF] Roaming Dead

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

[sblock=ooc]I'm assuming that between the cat and Fulgrim, the final skelly is toast. If not, let me know and I can retcon another Disrupt Undead[/sblock]

Eanos' eyes dart about what he can see of the tomb, looking for more opponents. Seeing none, he says. "Quickly, back out here. Davian, I think we've bought some time for you to try that mechanism again. With my lady's blessing."

Despite his verbal assurance, the inquisitor keeps his bow at the ready.

[sblock=actions]Guidance for Davian's next Disable attempt.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

Conditions: none

In Hand: Compound Longbow

Arrows: Cold Iron: 20/20
Blunt Silvered: 19/20

Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Assuming the area is clear Maui exits the tomb with Taniwha so that the door can finally be closed. He does however stay close enough to the door to spot any more undead should more rise from their graves.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
the last of the undead falls to the ground in a deathly silence as Taniwha crushes it with his claws and teeth. The undead are vanquished, and all that remains is to seal the tombs, loot the bodies and any other such activities that you wish to perform. Now that the threat of the undead has been resolved, sealing the tomb should be of little concern as you have as much time as you need to do so.

[sblock=Rewards]Arianna & Ni receive 297 XP & 297 GP worth of Time Based rewards.

Fulgrim & Eanos receive 405 XP & 459 GP worth of Time Based rewards

Maui & Davian receive 189 XP & 162 GP worth of Time Based Rewards

Everyone recieves 202 XP worth of Encounter Experience.

GM: I will be asking perrinmiller to check my math here.
[/sblock]

GM: Do you search the Tomb and Skeletal Remains?

Qik

First Post
Ni has Lu search the tomb for anything of note, and the remains of anything of value. Lu, however, gets easily distracted by a butterfly that passes by, so Ni moves in to have a look for himself; he does a much better job of remaining on task than his eidolon.

"Tsk tsk, Lumoi'es - we're trying to be productive here!"

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna searches the tomb as well, concentrating on the three caskets that did not open and why they were different than the other restless occupants. After searching, she will attempt to scoop up the left over shards and dust and return them to their likely original places.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
betwen Ni and Arianna, you easily finds several old coins that could be sold for profit. But the things that really catch his eyes are some flasks of what appear to be water, and flasks of a more luminescent blue liquid, all of which appear to be in relatively good condition.

[sblock=Treasure]Ni finds 1,200 Gold Pieces (200 each), 6 flasks of Holy Water, and 7 Flasks of an unidentified glowing liquid.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna does a few notes of what sounds like high pitched singing and then studies one of the flasks of blue liquid.

Pouting, "I can't tell what this is."

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim watches as the last set of bones tumble to the floor and then once again his arms go limp as his axe slumps to the floor with a clang. He leans heavily on the axe, his posture relaxing as he wipes his brow with the back of his other arm, his breath coming back to him.

He watches as the other search the tomb. As the blue vials are presented he watches as Arianna studies them before declaring she does not know what they are. Fulgrim steps up picks up one of the other vials of blue liquid. "Let me see 'ere." Fulgrim says as he takes a small sample of one.

[sblock=OOC]

Perception to ID Potion -- 1d20+7=26

[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fulgrim is able to easily identify the potion he sampled as a minor healing potion.

GM: Congrats, you just identified the potions as Cure Light Wounds Potions.

Remove ads