21st Century EN World

Matt James

Game Developer
Because I'm *hoping* (no promises) to get the store locator working on it. Shows you game stores nearby and enables you to call them with a touch.

well darn, I kinda wanted to be able to track people who make disparaging comments :(

:p

Cool new additions, Morrus!

Chimera

First Post
The Android App wants far too many permissions. Why does it need to be able to make phone calls and access the GPS?

Because like all the cool companies, EN World is going full Evil. Very 21st Century.

If everyone else can track your phone and make calls with it, then why not Morrus?

Aaron L

Hero
Hasn't ENWorld been 21st Century from the beginning? :p I know if someone had tried to explain to my 1988 elementary school student self about using a computer to talk to other D&D players in Australia and Europe in an electronic version of Dragon Magazine's forum run by a guy in England, and be able to get instant replies, it would have sounded like science-fiction to me! And being able to do it through a mobile phone smaller than a Hershey bar?

We're living in THE FUTURE! Where's my flying car and ENWorld jetpack?!

I know, nitpick, nitpick... Morrus is still working on the jetpacks and they'll be here next year.

Good luck on everything running smoothly! :)

Remove ads