D&D 4th Edition Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ?? - Page 23





+ Log in or register to post
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 351
  1. #221
    GM:
    Stats:

    Nathantiel (): 55/56 hp; HS 8/9; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
    Berry (): 28/28 hp; Status:

    Illarion (): 39/39 hp; HS 6/7; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:

    Kamotz (): 34/45 hp; HS 7/9; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
    (Whiggins 64/67 hp; AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16)

    Hunzu (): 32/32 hp; HS 6/8; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:

    7 Rabbit (): 47/51 hp; HS 9/10; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:

    Eloan (): 51/51 hp; HS 9/10; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:

    Kruor (): 27/27 hp 5 THP; HS 2/2; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:


    Any corrections, let me know.


    Almost as if Kamotz gets a glimpse into his soul, he can tell Frank will pursue no further evil schemes. This broken man originally hoped to create with his knowledge of magic, alchemy and ritual, but only under the control and pressure of his master, Helsing, did he become an instrument for evil.

    Further, Kamotz can tell that Frank is truly worried about what Helsing will do to the woman, now alone on his barge. With this knowledge, Kamotz urges the party to take the boat at the end of the dock and make haste out to the ship.

    The 20 foot rowboat can each member of the group. With some last second adjusting for position, two people sit at each side for rowing purposes. The tiny boat creaks with the weight of the groups occupants. The furry Whiggins takes up the majority of the center of the vessel and you are all pretty sure you're going to smell like wet dire wolf for quite some time.

    GM: Can I get athletic checks from the four rowing people on the boat, please?

 

  • #222
    7 Rabbit climbs into the boat, but every time he moves to one side to grab an oar it tips alarmingly. Instead he settles his weight in the center of the stern.

  • #223
    OOC: Nate should have now 2 AP (he still can only spend one each combat).
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #224
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,038

    Ignore Neurotic
    Illarion feels his way on the boat and tentatively sits right behind Whiggins, holding on it's wet fur.

  • #225
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813

    Ignore Velmont
    Eloan sits down and takes a moment to breath. All that running and fighting have tired him. When someone put a paddle in his hand he stares a moment. "Huh... what do you... oh... yeah..." he then starts to paddle, but even the magic of his gauntlet doesn't give him the vigor needed.

    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

    "Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

  • #226
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    574

    Ignore Darksteed
    *Hunzu quietly moves onto the boat. He has no intention of doing any physical labor. He places himself where he is out of the way for the time being.*
    Kauldron (Goblin Paladin 8), Hunzu (Shardmind Mage 3), Cyrus (Khan Executioner 3)

  • #227
    Nathantiel Xiloscient

    Nate takes a row and starts using it with the vigor of a man that has always lived in rural environments. Looking at Eloan's effort he says: "Anyone else mind to help. I don't think we two will be enough to move this boat."

    OOC


    Quick Sheet

    Nathantiel Xiloscient
    Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
    AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
    Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
    Hit Points: 55 / 56 Bloodied: 28
    Temporary Hit Points: -
    Resist:-
    Saving Throw: -
    Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 1
    Milestones: 1.0
    Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
    At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
    Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
    Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 1/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

    Condition:

    Berry Sheet

    Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
    AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
    Initiative: +7
    Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
    Temporary Hit Points: 0

    Conditions:
    Last edited by Walking Dad; Wednesday, 25th January, 2012 at 12:47 AM.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #228
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    CaBaNa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,064

    Ignore CaBaNa
    Dismounting and moving toward Frank, Kamotz pulls out a piece of paper, and signs a quick declaration on it. He hands the paper to Frank and nods, I see great possibility for you, after serving the church, there is a local arcane guild that may interest you as well. I'll be checking on you. says Kamotz through his too-toothy grin.

    Whiggins elegantly pads into the boat, but as the giant wolf's front two paws make contact the boat begins to list away from the dock, until the wolf is stretched past its limit; and falls into the water. The dire wolf yelps as it splashes down, and begins doggy paddling in circles. The reaction from Kamotz is instant, spinning around and racing toward his pack-mate. The shifter seems ready to kill the attacker threatening the beast, until he witnesses the scene. Faster than expected for a shifter in full plate, Kamotz crosses the dock and reaches a hand into the water. After scruffing the beast, Kamotz pulls Whiggins front two paws toward the dock. The dire wolf pulls itself up onto the dock, and this time Kamotz holds the boat as Whiggins enters.

    I can help. says Kamotz after the boat is balanced, and his shield is secured, the shifter takes an oar and sets to work.
    MAGIC!

  • #229
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Malaysia, Kampar
    Posts
    614

    Ignore treex
    "Kruor scared of water. Me no know swim yet. What if me fall in? Me sink like rock to bottom, Kruor no see light, Kruor no hunt. Kruor just wait..." Kruor's yellow eyes seem to shrink into the sockets.

    "But me owe waitress-lady. She hurt bad, she scared bad." Kruor said, eyes now grey.

    "Okay! Me do this! Kruor row good! If Kruor fall, Kruor swim! If Kruor sink, Kruor run at bottom of ocean!" Kruor's eyes start radiating purple!

    The chemicals produced by Kruor's body are directly affected by his current "emotional" state, which once have come into contact with the filaments within his eyes, reflect various colours. Though his creators would argue over the fact whether a construct can have feelings, it is quite evident that certain colours have been associated with certain traits.

    It appears that purple is bravery and pride...

    Athletics Check
    Emsy (Deva Bard 1) Kruor (Warforged Vampire 3) Themes (Genasi Scout 1)

  • #230
    The rowing goes remarkably well as the crew settle into the swaying boat. After paddling several hundred feet straight out from the dock, your destination becomes obvious. Sitting in the harbor lies a suspicious bank of fog, almost like a cloud touched down in the middle of the water.

    With little effort, the rowboat rides smoothly to the fog and penetrates the borders. The fog is not as dense once inside as it appeared from the outside. In the center of the fog lies a grisly vessel. The ship lies low in the water, as if heavily laden. It would be easy to board from your rowboat.

    The boat itself appears to be made of a grim combination of bone and wood. Planks that are missing are composed of femurs and other long bones. The rails on the sides and the captain's wheel are also made of bone. Both the main and fore mast consist of gigantic bones which must have derived from some large creature.

    Standing alone at the front of the boat is the imposing figure of Helsing. Someone or something lies on the deck next to him.

    "Well, I must say I'm disappointed in Frank. But I do wish to extend my thanks for bringing the essence retrieval mechanical being to my ship."


    map
    Map


    GM: Welcome to our last encounter. Please place your characters on the map, either on the boat or within one move action of the rowboat. Please feel free to interact with your host, Helsing. Once everyone is on the map, we will get started.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 353
      Last Post: Saturday, 30th March, 2013, 04:38 PM
    2. Assassination! DM: FourMonos Judge: Renau1g
      By FourMonos in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 543
      Last Post: Sunday, 27th January, 2013, 12:30 PM
    3. Undead Hunter PrC for a Cleric
      By DocMoriartty in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Tuesday, 27th October, 2009, 01:35 PM
    4. Undead Hunter Campaign
      By Fyrestryke in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 46
      Last Post: Saturday, 22nd May, 2004, 12:45 AM
    5. Undead Hunter Feat
      By CrusadeDave in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Sunday, 14th March, 2004, 07:49 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •