[LPF]Run Away




+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 217

Thread: [LPF]Run Away

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45

    [LPF]Run Away

    DM: Jackslate45
    Judge: GlassEye

    A short adventure for levels 1-2.

    Start Date: 1/22/2012
    End Date: 4/8/2012

    Players:
    Xerik
    Level 1 - January 22- April 8th (0 starting xp + 240 encounter xp + 539 time xp = 779 xp)
    Gold: 320 Treasure + 462 Time GP = 782 gp


    Thiera
    Level 1 - January 22- April 8th (0 starting xp + 240 encounter xp + 539 time xp = 779 xp)
    Gold: 320 Treasure + 462 Time GP = 782 gp

    Thuvian Darklight
    Level 2 - January 22 - April 8th (1680 starting xp + 240 encounter xp + 847 time xp = 2767 xp)
    Gold: 320 Treasure + 847 Time GP = 1167 gp


    Arianna
    Level 2 - January 23 - February 9th (3111 starting xp + 0 encounter xp + 198 time xp = 3309 xp)
    Level 3 - February 9th - March 4th (3309 starting xp + 120 encounter xp + 360 time xp = 3789 xp)
    Level 3 - March 4th - April 8th(3789 starting xp + 120 encounter xp + 525 time xp = 4434 xp)
    Gold: 320 Treasure + 1201 Time GP = 1521 gp

    Nimientioquijuil
    Level 2 - January 23 - February 29th (2886 starting xp + 0 encounter xp + 418 time xp = 3304 xp)
    Level 3 - February 29th - March 4th (3304 starting xp + 120 encounter xp + 60 time xp = 3484 xp)
    Level 3 - March 4th - April 8th(3484 starting xp + 120 encounter xp + 525 time xp = 4434 xp)
    Gold: 320 Treasure + 1081 Time GP = 1401 gp


    Loot

    Mission: Start!
    5 vials of Acid - 50 gp
    Advance Pay - 250 gp

    Dead Man's loot:
    Waterproof sack: worthless
    Masterwork dagger - 302 gp
    Ruby - 50 gp
    Coins - 8 gp
    wand of comprehend languages (6 charges) - 90
    Knowledge Dungeoning book - 50 gp

    Final payout:
    Spot's Collar - 800 gp



    Adventure Rules
    * I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. So in combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

    * Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. I will using my own methods for rolling in order to keep secret rolls properly secret.

    * Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

    * If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so at the end of an encounter. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

    * All characters need an appropriate character picture. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet will be required in every IC post during a fight.

    * Most important of all, have fun!



    Example Mini-stats block:
    Mini Stats

    Ariel Esimae
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
    HP: 9 Current: 9
    CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
    +1 for all with Resistance
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

    Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
    Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
    Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW
    Last edited by jackslate45; Monday, 9th April, 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: XP Update

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45

    Dellrian Thankirk, NPC

    Dellrian rises to shake Xerik's hand, if offered to him. He offers it also to Thiera, but is promptly refused. He smiles anyway and gestures towards the two seats in front of him, saying "Well met Xerik, Thiera. Straight to business? Well I appreciate the enthusiasm, have a drink on my behalf. I will explain everything once you have something. I find that moving straight to business leaves an unpleasant taste in your food. Speaking of which..."

    The plate of frog leg soup he ordered was just brought over. He looks excitedly at in and says "Let me tell you a little about myself first. My name is Dellrian Thankirk, financial advisor for the Lower Guild in the Ranocchio district of Venza. My job is to ensure that we have the resources to obtain the food and equipment that we need. This is no easy task, I assure you, if you are at all familiar with our city. However, as I do not recognize your faces, I assume that you are new to town?"

    He smiles equally at Xerik and Thiera, awaiting their response.
    Last edited by jackslate45; Monday, 23rd January, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pincourt
    Posts
    298

    Ignore Drakhar
    "I'm from Ranocchio myself, but if I have it my way I won't be for long."Xerik takes a seat across from the man, but also where he can see the majority of the inn and the woman who seemed interested in the job as well. He accepted the drink, however he didn't immediately drink any of it, instead choosing to nurse the drink and keep his wits about himself.

  4. #4
    A third tiefling wearing dark and simple clothing walks over to the table carrying a small plate with some breakfast scraps. Setting the plate down on the floor in the corner, he sits down as a snake slithers out of one of his pockets down to the plate where she starts to eat in the relative privacy of the corner. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear that you may have work. I am Thuvian Darklight, and my talents may be useful for whatever endeavor you may have that requires attention."

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    mazzoli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    247

    Ignore mazzoli
    Thiera guardedly answers, "I've spent some time in the city, but I'm not familiar with Ranocchio."

    She sits at the table and accepts the offered drink, but decides to merely hold it as she's already had two. Her other hand drifts down under the table, coming to rest on the hilt of her dagger. She gives the three men at the table a quick once over for hidden weapons and threatening body language, not particularly thrilled at needing to deal with other tieflings. She decides that there's no real threat, and relaxes a bit to listen to Dellrian's offer.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    Before Dellrian could reply to Thuvian's introduction, and Thiera's and Xerik's statements, two other newcomers came over to the table.

    The first is a fish-like creature, with flippers. She brings over a heavy chair and after sitting down, says, Marla says you are in need. Tell me what Tanager and I can do for you. I have worked with this one" nodding to Thuvian, "and the purple one at the bar before."

    The purple one also made his way over to the table and perches himself on an empty chair.

    "Aye, we've worked together before, her and I and her living-suit-companion. She's got some fancy stuff, that Arianna; she's got some maneuvers, hurr aye. So what are you gentleman talking about over here, anyway?"

    Dellrian stands up to shake the hands/flippers of the new people. He is a little surprised at the purple one's words. "Living suit companion? How does that work?" he wonders in earnest. "You will have to fill me in how that works. Since you know Thuvian , allow me to introduce the other two."

    Indicating
    Xerik first Dellrian says "Xeric, from the Ranocchio district. No doubt attempting to follow some of the successful stories of rags to riches you hear from the Ranocchio district in this bar. And " gesturing to the female tiefling "Thiera. By the sounds of it, quite the wanderer. So, can you three tell me a little more about your story?" Dellrian says, smiling serenly up at the two newcomers and Thuvian.
    Last edited by jackslate45; Tuesday, 24th January, 2012 at 03:59 AM.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    The Path you've taken is clearly on the right track. Not only is the trail fresh, Thiera estimates it to be mere hours old. Even as you progress forward, those of you who do not need the light to see notice that the tunnel turns sharply again to the right.

    GM: Perception checks for all.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    Whistling softly to himself as the group traverses the sewer passage, Ni keeps an eye out. Lu joins in to occasionally make it a duet.

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 9/9
    Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (2/3)

    Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours)

    Lumoi'es
    Status: Summoned, Perception: +4
    HP:11/11
    AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)

  9. #9
    Arianna tries to keep a watchful eye, but the flies and bugs down here distract her.

  10. #10
    Thuvian keeps his crossbow armed as he walks quietly.

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •