[LPF]Run Away

jackslate45

First Post
The sound of a roar of fury is heard, echoing out through the sewer. Somewhere, it seems that a heated battle is going on, with one side clearly at a significant advantage over the other. The roar stopped as quickly as it begin, and only the ambient sound is the sound of dripping water and splashing feet.

[sblock= Ni, Nora, Xerik]
Even as you hear the echo fade out, something seems wrong. You hear, much to your nerves, that there are clearly sounds of feet hitting the water at a run, coming closer in your direction. It seems to be coming from the tunnel ahead, and its getting closer, and closer...

You think you have only seconds to act. Better make it count.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Stats]
Surprise round:
Ni
Nora
Xerik

[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Methinks that something else may have found our target, and decided it was not an encounter they wanted to continue." As Nora hisses a warning, Thuvian backs up to the wall of the sewer as he prepares to cast a spell.

Qik

First Post
Hearing the sound of a figure rushing towards them, Ni makes the split-second decision to err on the side of caution. If it turns out to be the wrong thing to do, I can always buy the chap a beer later.

"Somethinslippery!" he yells, waving his hands in a complicated flourish.

[sblock=Actions]Cast Grease on the ground as far up ahead as possible.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

Drakhar

First Post
Xerik quickly looks around for a place to hide and prepares himself to attack whatever is approaching should it be dangerous.

[sblock=Actions]Xerik moves to the side of the tunnel and makes a stealth check to hide[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Xerik
Initiative: +6
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
GM: So, I get home ready to post the map, and it turns out my brother nuked my computer with a virus...:rant:

However, with only one combatant, we don't need a map do we?

Ni's grease spell hits the water, and somehow does not dissolve. But what it does do is cause the creature running to hit the grease at a full run, slide out of control, and SLAM right into the wall. A small glint of gold dances off in the light of Ni's light spell, and the form of a badger can be seen as it lies in the pool of excrement and filth. Xerik, not 10' away, holds his breath to some relief; the badger does not seem to have seen him.

[sblock]
Round 1:
You guys
Spot
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
Grease -- Grease
Spot -- Grease
10'
Xerik
25'
Lu--Arianna
Ni--Empty
Thiera--Thuvian
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian moves just close enough to reach out to the shadows surrounding the badger, trying to restrain the badger long enough for the others to calm it down. "I hope someone has that meat ready."

[sblock=actions]move to within 30' of Spot.
standard to use binding darkness[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna moves to the tunnel Spot just came out of in order to cut if off if he bolts. "Spot! Heel Spot! Heel Spot!"

[sblock=actions]Free drop speargun, Move to block other tunnel, ready to grapple if Spot runs this way, free talking[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 25/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 25
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +7 . . Move 10'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 35 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . .... . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds, (in scarf)
. . . . .... . . . . . 1 potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (backpack)
.......................1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (48 charges)
.......................1 wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges)
Loot chosen: 1 vial of Acid (in scarf), 50 GP payment

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt, Guidance
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 3/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Divine Favor, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 0 used 1d6 healing
Interrupt Abilities: Move HP from Arianna (real) to Teq (temp) to keep above zero

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +12, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +1, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 25/20, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 25/20, Current AC: 19
CMB +6, CMD 17, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +7 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +6, d4+6
MW Longspear +7, d8+6 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Speargun +4, d8
Dagger +6, d4+4 or thrown +3, d4+4
Jolt +3, d3, RTA spell
Active Enhancements: Evasion, Mage Armor (1.5 hours)
In hand: none [/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I have to admit that I'm having a hard time choosing a coarse of action, which is why I was waiting to see what others did.

Should we attempt to deal enough damage to Spot to knock him out? If so, than the choices for Ni's actions are straight ahead. Or are we trying to minimize the damage we inflict on him? If so, the choices on my end are foggier.

Any input, from the players or the GM, would be appreciated.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: Remember, he is a domesticated animal. Handle animal checks can be used untrained as Charisma Checks.

Also, Dellrian's gift was not only a way to call the creature. It is his favorite food. Maybe it will help?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases