[LPF] Kostry Kopec - Page 15




What's on your mind?

  1. #141
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,617

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    "Well, at least they were nice enough to sign their work. If you know who they are, that gives a lead on how to fight them. I have never seen the symbol before."

 

  • #142
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,869

    Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    "You already know more than we do, then," Rylidak says, looking to the wizard who's revelation cost him his lunch with some concern.

    "We've not found anything else other than the bodies out here. But that's where we think it came out of. No more activity from there since we arrived a few hours ago. At least, no more out here." The half-orc points to the collapsed wall that leads into Marshan's home.

  • #143
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,472
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

    Tyrien frown in consternation at what she is being told.

    "So this creature has ties to a ancient and evil religion. That's just great. This creature probably reeks of death and brimstone, needs cold iron weapons to even harm it, and will be really, really, really ugly."

    The archeress is remembering a battle awhile ago where her bow was useless and all thy could do was wave a torch at the threat. She is hoping that this is not one of those similar circumstances once more.

    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
    HP: 40 Current: 40
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
    +2 Will vs. Enchantments
    Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
    Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
    Chakrams: 10/10 Remaining

    Bardic Performance:
    5/5 Rounds Remaining
    Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
    1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)
    ___________________________________________

    Tyrien e'Adrianne
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #144
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,617

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    "Well, it is almost time to get back to the mayor. This looks to be a difficult job, but we should be able to handle it." Looking down at the cat, "Go sneak in there are take a peek. I expect you will find a hole leading to a tunnel." "But..." "You are the sneaky one mr. immortal. We won't be going in until we get the mayor's approval. It is just best to confirm where we will be going." "But..." "Here is some extra protection." Kalgor casts and touches the kitty. "I will be ready if you yelp. Go." "Grrrrr."

    Gragnor sneaks into the building, winding through the rubble...

    action
    Kalgor casts Shield on Gragnor through Share Spells.
    Gragnor moving stealthfully to peek inside,
    Kalgor, bow in hand, arrow nocked, but bow lowered if cat runs out.
    Also readying with the free hand a dismissal of Gragnor if he gets bit/hit/chomped/mangled/swallowed.
    In other words, dismissal readied, weapon bow in hand, but not wielded.
    mini-stats
    Kalgor AC 15 HP 45/45, Init +2, Perception +8/+10 vs human
    STR 18 Dex 14
    +1 Greatsword +8, 2d6+7+1 dirty fighting trait when flanking, or
    Handbo +7, d6+4
    Comp Longbow, +6, d8+4..... Arrows 10 Normal, 5 CI, 3 Blunt, 2 Smoking
    Fort: +5, Reflex +5, Will +5
    ...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Mage Hand, Jolt
    ...... . . Mage Cantrips: Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights
    .,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 3/4 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield, Magic Fang, Expeditious Retreat
    ..,,,Mage 1st Lvl Spells: 3; Mage Armor(3hr), Vanish(3r), Enlarge Self*(3m), Bonded Amulet
    ...,,......,..Racial Spells: 1/day, not used; Daylight (50 minutes)
    ,.Summoner Monster II:
    4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (3 min), Celestial Hyena, d3 Celestial dogs, d3 celestial eagles
    .,,.........Battle Shaper: 4/4 remaining; swift action to grow a claw, bite or gore attack

    ...,,.......Combat Feats: Precise Strike
    .............Consumables: 2 Alchemist's Fires, 1 Cure Light Wounds potion
    Effects: Precise Strike


    Gragnor HP: 26/26, AC 29 with Mage Armor (2.9 hrs left), Shield (29 rounds)
    Bite +8, d4; Claw +8, d3; Claw +8, d3
    Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +1, Evasion
    Perception +14, Stealth +14, Acrobatics +18, Init +4, Evasion, Precise Strike
    Effects: Precise Strike
    , Mage Armor, Shield

  • #145
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Anaerion says nothing, still recovering from the wooziness.

    The disembodied voice says "Good luck down there kitty! We will be down soon to explore as well! Let us know what you find!"

  • #146
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,869

    Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    "I smell a lot of bad things down here, but no brimstone," Rylidak offers to Tyrien, "though you lot probably know a lot more about things like this than I do."

    Gragnor reluctantly picks his way into the collapsed house, entering through what's left of the front door, and relaying what he finds to Kalgor via telepathic link.

    telepathic link to Kalgor
    "I think this was a living room, boss, but boy, is this place a trash heap now. There's broken furniture and ... boss, there's body parts. Enough to make more than one person, but there's no blood. Like, anywhere. Just slime. Man, this stuff is nasty, it smells like ... Oh, oh hells I think I'm gonna--"

    Kalgor feels a wave of nausea through the telepathic link, then a much woozier telepathic 'voice' continues.

    "Well, Anaerion's not alone in the puking now, at least. Seriously, boss, this stuff is awful."

    GM: Gragnor failed a save and is currently Sickened

  • #147
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,617

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Relaying the news, "A couple more dead bodies inside. Anaerion isn't the only one needing a new lunch." Telepathically and out loud so the rest can hear, "Don't touch the slime. Continue searching. We need to know where they or it escaped to."

    Request
    Can we get a rough size of the building or maybe a map? A 20x20 shack with a wall missing wouldn't take long to search. But, a mansion with many rooms could tie us up for a while. Especially if the doorknobs are smooth and round.

  • #148
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,869

    Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    ooc
    Map attached showing what Gragnor's seen so far. Will do descriptive update of continued search later, but clearly it's not a mansion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sandal Market.jpg  

  • #149
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Anaerion thinks for a little bit, before saying outloud "Slime? Well, if it is an extra-planar blob of something, I guess that works. Somehow I doubt that. But, I can safely rule out undead creature. Still leaves an abomination or extra planar creature."

  • #150
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706

    Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    "We need to find it and deal with it, whatever it is, as well as anyone who was responsible for bringing it here." Ausk is starting to get a little twitchy, never being one for lengthy investigations, and less so when there is a known danger at the end of it.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •