Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana fires at O3.

<EDIT: OOC: I'mma not so sher...I'mma gonna guess miss for the sling stone. Ya kniow, only by a....Looooooooooooooooot. lol.>

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc[O3]

Shiyana gracefully lobs a sling stone into the general vicinity of the orcs. The orc holds out his hand as if to catch a raindrop, and looks inquisitively skyward. "Hmm, weird, no cloud. Me sure me hear rain fall."

OOC: Whew! It was close SD, but ya missed him by THA-A-AT much! :D

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc Cave

Camlin's arrow strikes the orc (O1) in the right breast, but he grimaces, breaks it off, draws a handaxe and runs toward Cam! The other two also draw weapons and join him, attacking Shiyana and Odo. Only Shiyana is hit with a handaxe, but only for a single point of damage. As the three orcs rush up and attack the adventurers, two more orcs appear in the mouth of the cave and head your way. They weild maces.

OOC: Map updated 5/2/12 to include notation of Shiyana's attack/damage inflicted in the next post.

Attachments

• A-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave 2.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
In shock at receiving her first wound, Shiyana drops her sling, unshoulders her shield and whips out her cudgel for [an attempt at] a telling blow.

<EDIT: YES! Finally. Coulda stood for a bit more damage, but I'll take it!>

Imperialus

Explorer
OOC: SD, map below has been updated with a notation of Shiyana's successful attack and damage to O3.

Cam lashes out with a kick towards the orc standing in front of him (O1) and follows up with a vicious upper-hand swing intending to disembowel his target.

In the mean time Odo swings his mace towards the orc that attacked him (O2) trying to finish him off.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Apparently if I miss a day it means Turthain doesn't get an early attack with his bow?
OOC: Exactly! :D I thought Turthain was cowering behind the tree. (j/k) You can go ahead and roll it, but I want you to put which orc T is attacking in the description of the roll before you roll it, and roll damage at the same time before you know whether your attack succeeded or not.

OOC: I'll wait until after Turthain pincushions an orc before I roll orc attacks, because, well, then i'll have to undo some attacks when he kills the only orc that hits, and it'll just be a bad scene.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
OOC: You can go ahead and roll it, but I want you to put which orc T is attacking in the description of the roll before you roll it, and roll damage at the same time before you know whether your attack succeeded or not.

OOC: That's how I always do it. :)

Remove ads