Adventure A Week

Ampersand999

First Post
The problem with Dungeonaday was that they weren't able to garner enough subscribers to justify continuing the series, which as far as I could tell was really good. I'm leaning towards purchasing a year's subscription since that cost seems to be a bit better than the Dungeonaday's subscription plans based on what both had promised to deliver.

The_Baldman

Explorer
What about large OP programs for tiny companies with no money? :D

If done correctly OP programs generate money they don't cost money. I started my own OP Campaign last January and it makes enough for me to fly my campaign staff to DDXP each year and cover their hotel rooms plus enough to take my wife to dinner so she doesn't whine all the time.

A proper OP campaign boosts sales of it cores products. We used to bump Wotc sales in the 3.X days of products on launch by thousands of copies with LG all the time.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If done correctly OP programs generate money they don't cost money. I started my own OP Campaign last January and it makes enough for me to fly my campaign staff to DDXP each year and cover their hotel rooms plus enough to take my wife to dinner so she doesn't whine all the time.

A proper OP campaign boosts sales of it cores products. We used to bump Wotc sales in the 3.X days of products on launch by thousands of copies with LG all the time.

I must admit that it's an area in which I really have no idea how to even begin. Completely new grounds for me. But it's something to look into, for sure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases