Against the Giants: Steading of the Hill Giant Chief - OOC

Inspiratorium

First Post
[MENTION=42839]Phaezen[/MENTION] So are you insistent on putting Brook near the front? If so, let's do Aelar up front scouting, then Gwenn, Brook, Miranda, Deacon, and Wik, in that order. If not, we'll just do what we originally intended (Aelar and Wik up front, then Gwenn, Deacon, Miranda, and Brook in that order)

tiornys

Explorer
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], the attack bonus from Eldritch Fusillade Expertise overlaps Crossbow Expertise for your weapon attacks, so you shouldn't modify those at all. It also gives a +2 feat bonus to your implement attacks; right now, the CB is giving you a +1 feat bonus from Versatile Expertise (which you technically don't have anymore, but don't worry about it). So, you need to manually add 1 to your implement based attacks. I have you at +20 with Magic Weapon, +19 with Delaying Strike, and +17 for your implement-based attacks.

1 pp = 100 gp, not 1000 gp. You had 9000 gp (or 90 pp) to spend, and the equipment you started with left you with 200 gp, not 2000. So I don't think you can afford two Power Jewels, but feel free to doublecheck my math!

t~

drothgery

First Post
Speaking of treasure, I will be wanting wishlists from everyone. Feel free to post them here or PM them to me.
If you want specific items, I suppose I can come up with that but in general...

weapons
Gwenn prefers upgrading her existing rapier (which has a great deal of sentimental value to her) over acquiring a new one. Even if she finds another rapier sufficiently powerful that she feels she has to use it instead, she will only use it until she can upgrade hers (quite possibly selling the other sword, disenchanting it for residium, or transfering its enchantment to her blade).

She keeps a low-level enchanted dagger on hand for a throwing and off-hand weapon. She wouldn't be actively looking to upgrade this (not worth a parcel, but if you want to drop some random low-level treasure, a +2 dagger with throwing-oriented enchantments is something she'd keep, or buy if she had enough cash that it was a minor expense).

armor
Gwenn wears leather armor. She prefers armor abilities that help her avoid conditions and/or ongoing damage. She wouldn't be interested in another suit of +3 armor, but if +4 armor (presumably feyleather) becomes available, that would be different.

neck slot item
Gwenn doesn't have any strong preferences here. As with armor, she prefers items that help her avoid conditions and/or ongoing damage, but currently wears a basic amulet of protection +3.

other items
Bracers of Mighty Striking (paragon tier) are probably her highest priority after upgrading the 'big 3'. Beyond that, she's interested in items that help charging, stealth, avoiding conditions, and 'general adventuring' (see her instant campsite, bag of holding, etc., though she tends to just buy relatively low-level items for that).

Walking Dad

First Post
Items:

Weapons:
Only upgrades for his existing staff. He pretty much needs the frost enchantment. But he wouldn't resist a paragon level syberis shard to improve the augmentation.

others:
I generally prefer items with properties over ones with powers and I prefer encounter powers over dailies. I also paid a feat to wear studded leather, so I would like to stay with this armor type.

Inspiratorium

First Post
Weaponry:

Deacon likes his push/ prone/ multi target/ ranged effects on his weapons, i.e. resounding and battering weapons. Naturally, I'll want to stick to craghammers, though I probably wouldn't pass up a +4 weapon of almost any kind.

Armor:

This is probably what I'll want the most. A set of +4 Specter Plate with almost any enchantment on it. That said, an armor with an enchantment which can negate armor check penalties would be greatly appreciated.

Other:

A paragon tier bracers of mighty striking would be nice for Deacon as well. Otherwise, there's nothing much that would come to mind. Perhaps something enhance healing or enable him to self heal (or for that matter, grant healing to others)?

Phaezen

First Post
Weapons & Armour - Brook is happy with his halberd and armour, with the usual upgrade would be nice rider.

Others - Brook prefers items that allow him some mobility around the battlefield, as well as items that give a bonus to his allies, I'll poke around the compendium and see if I can give some suggestions.

Notes:
Brook defaults to using the Runes of the Blade Smith on his own weapon for the moment, giving him a +1 to damage, this may change as he gets to know the rest of the group.

Brook has chosen polearms for his lv10 Samurai feature, giving him a +1d6 damage on critical hits with a polearm. I don't think this is refelcted on the sheet.

I will make a note at the end of each turn which bonuses Brook is currently giving out.

Remove ads