The Walking Dead Episode 2.9 - Triggerfinger

Krug

Newshound
A much better episode than the previous one, with plenty of action and zombies, including
face-chomping

The deviations from the comic are quite intriguing, and by the end of the season we'll probably find out how much the series is its own creature.

Lori appears to be playing Lady Macbeth and setting up a Rick/Shane shootout. Hmm...

Last edited:

NewJeffCT

First Post
yes, definitely a strong episode with some good zombie action - finally!

I hope the Rick/Shane conflict ends similar to how they did it in the comic, though I won't even put spoiler text up for that on here...

Good action with Lori, though I won't get into the idiocy of her leaving the farm the previous episode and getting into the accident.

Ahnehnois

First Post
I thought Shane articulated his point of view rather well, and made a lot of sense. I also thought it was a good action episode.

jcayer

Explorer
Did anyone else notice how last episode ended during the day, but this one started off in the dark. Sure, it makes sense for Lori to wake up and it be dark out, she could have passed out.
But Rick and gang in the bar, it seemed like the shootout had just happened and suddenly it's dark out. That really annoyed me.

Still, a good episode. I'm sad there are only 4 or so left this season.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Did anyone else notice how last episode ended during the day, but this one started off in the dark. Sure, it makes sense for Lori to wake up and it be dark out, she could have passed out.
But Rick and gang in the bar, it seemed like the shootout had just happened and suddenly it's dark out. That really annoyed me.

Still, a good episode. I'm sad there are only 4 or so left this season.

I would have given them a pass if the two bodies weren't just lying around. If they had been waiting for Hershel to sober up and/or keeping an eye out around town to see if they attracted any walkers and/or allies of the two guys from Philly. If they had been doing that, I would hope they'd at least have moved the bodies.

Fast Learner

First Post
Obviously different strokes, since I enjoyed last week's episode much more than this weeks.

Probably a good sign that they're appealing to a wider audience than if they went one way or another.

IronWolf

blank
Enjoyed this episode, though I haven't minded the slower paced ones either. I don't need all zombies all the time.

I agree that I was "jolted" a bit when it was dark at the bar, messed with my sense of time a bit.

I want redneck Aragorn back though. Really liked him before the break.

Remove ads