mleibrock's in-game thread for Council of Thieves

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
LiathStarateliEWPortrait.png

Liath leans over to whisper quietly into Janiven's ear, "I'm going to scout ahead a little. I'll listen for instruction from you since I have no idea where I'm going. If I need to turn somewhere, just say 'Right turn' or 'left turn' so I know."

As the others go about establishing the "pecking order," Liath quietly moves forward into the sewers. She strains her senses to their utmost, trying to establish the "normal" sights and sounds in her mind so that anything unusual the group encounters will stand out.

[sblock=Actions]Liath will try to keep herself about 30' ahead of the party, watching (not very well) for signs of ambush from ahead and listening (not very well) for sound of pursuit from behind. Luckily, Hellknights aren't known for their sneakiness :D.

Since Janiven knows she's there and can observe her, Liath's Stealth won't hide her from her guide.

Stealth, Perception (1d20+8=21, 1d20+4=7)[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Proposed Order of March, JUST a Proposal, don't get your panties in a bunch!

Liath
Anundr
Suzume
Trevor
Dru

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Proposed order of march is good for now. Gorum's teachings demand that Anundr place himself in the most likely position to engage in combat, so I imagine he will move about based on where the group is at.

mleibrock

First Post

Liath leans over to whisper quietly into Janiven's ear, "I'm going to scout ahead a little. I'll listen for instruction from you since I have no idea where I'm going. If I need to turn somewhere, just say 'Right turn' or 'left turn' so I know."

As the others go about establishing the "pecking order," Liath quietly moves forward into the sewers. She strains her senses to their utmost, trying to establish the "normal" sights and sounds in her mind so that anything unusual the group encounters will stand out.

[sblock=Actions]Liath will try to keep herself about 30' ahead of the party, watching (not very well) for signs of ambush from ahead and listening (not very well) for sound of pursuit from behind. Luckily, Hellknights aren't known for their sneakiness :D.

Since Janiven knows she's there and can observe her, Liath's Stealth won't hide her from her guide.

Stealth, Perception (1d20+8=21, 1d20+4=7)[/sblock]

Janiven touches Liath's shoulder and holds firm to keep the anxious girl close while Janiven speaks her words. "Be careful, it's a maze down here and very easy to get lost, please don't get too far ahead. There are also all kinds of nasty sewer creatures that you will be the first to meet so PLEASE be careful."

mleibrock

First Post
Janiven

The group sees and some hear an exchange of words between Liath and Janiven. Did these two know each other before today? It seems odd, like they have some kind of bond already. After the exchange, Liath moves past the group and through the door and nearly out of sight.

The rest of the group also makes their way past the wooden door and Janiven turns and lowers a wooden bar into place horizontally across the door. "That should buy us a little time from the Hellknights.

On this side of the door you make out a sewer tunnel running left and right. Morosino, who is still up front, now with Janiven points to some type of a marking (looks somehwhat like a sword) on the wall. Janiven looks back to the rest of you. “Arael and I made these marks a few months ago when we explored the sewers. We marked all the intersections so our people could find their way through the sewers to our hideout. If we get separated for any reason, follow the direction of the sword and you will eventually find the safe house."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Revised Order of March

Liath
Anundr
Suzume
Trevor
Tiko
Dru

OOC: Dru is willing to yield the forward position to Anundr, after giving the matter more thought.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Suzume yields the lead reluctantly. "We must talk about how the Hellknights learned of our meeting when we reach safety," he says somewhat harshly to Liath.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!

The girl gives the bird man a brief, flat stare as he speaks, then replies in a whisper. "Yep. Some's turned rat, 'm thinkin'." She points at her yellow eyes, then at the torch, then lays a finger over her lips. "At th'now, keep voices inside, lemme go an' see."

She moves ahead carefully, checking the walls at each intersection for the Janiven's signs and straining her senses to try and spot any of the nasties their hostess mentioned.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases