The AFK Thread

Systole

First Post
I live and work in and around Boston, so I've been a bit slack about posting for obvious reasons. No one I knew was injured during the bombing, but I live and work in the area that was locked down on Friday. (I also used to have a Thursday night PF game about four houses over from where they finally caught the guy. No joke, you can see a bunch of police hanging out in their front yard in a some of the photos.)

Aside from my family checking in every five minutes to make sure I was okay, my girlfriend lives on Comm Ave in Boston and which is the most direct route between Boston and Watertown, so she got to listen to every SWAT/FBI team in Boston tearing as down her street all of Thursday night and into Friday morning. Good times.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Glad all are well, Systole. Let's hope that some sense of normalcy returns to you guys soon. I remember when DC had the snipers going around here. No one even wanted to go gas up their cars, it was intense and insane.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I heard the one they caught had a back pack of grenades ans a suicide vest on. scary to hear you were that close

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Currently experiencing technical difficulties with my computer, having trouble updating. I can likely keep up with games in which I'm playing, but updating GM posts (Coils of Flame) will be tough 'till I get 'em figured out. I'll do my best, but expect delays.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I may be slow to answer for the next few weeks as I have some RL stuff coming up - just a heads up

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Travelling the last half of the day and well into the evening. I should be able to check in again tomorrow AM, but it's a busy weekend I've got planned.

Remove ads