The AFK Thread

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[FONT=&quot]
jkason said:
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Been a bit of a disaster around home of late. But my out of town relatives have left, and our long-suffering family member on the other side of the family has finally left the suffering behind and found rest. I'll be trying to catch back up over the next day or so in the games I'm in. It may actually help restore some of my sanity from the emotional whirlwind the last week's been.
Yes, you probably could use a good distraction. But no worries, things have been slow around here.[/FONT]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I am heading out of town for a couple weeks... way out of town. I should have internet access in a couple days, but where I am going has been spotty at times.

jackslate45

First Post
It's becoming near impossible for me to find time to post. Until my schedule calms down, I doubt I will be able to post at the rate that's expected for me. I know that it sucks, and I am sorry guys...I'll try and update when I can, but [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION], [MENTION=76016]satin[/MENTION]-Knights please feel free to RP me as necessary.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Jumping on a plane in 12 hours to start the long legs back home. Should be back with access by Monday evening. I'll have Dunkel join ROUS3 if he can, please. He's in DWI now, and waiting for Judge approval too in the submission page.

If anything happens for 6th level characters while I'm away, I'd also like Lem to join a game. Thanks!

Remove ads