ZEITGEIST The planes in Zeitgeist

Colmarr

First Post
I've been thinking more about my Zodiac killer sidequest, and am thinking about timing each of the killings to align with a time when the associated plane is strong.

For example, Jiese is "particularly strong" when the PCs climb Cauldron Hill in adventure two, making it a perfect time for the first killing to occur.

[MENTION=63]RangerWickett[/MENTION], are there any other planar phases planned for the AP? If so, when in the timeline?

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Your ideas are good ones.
g.gif

Reported.

In adventure 4 the orbit of Urim sends it in a transit across Nem, so the two interact by revealing secrets.

In celestial mechanics things don't get dramatic very often in a given year. If you need justification for stuff, the easiest thing to do is to have the moon be in conjunction with one of the planets. The moon is supposedly glass, and so it can distort or magnify the effects of other planes, and you can easily justify something each month that way.

Eh, it's one of those things I had in the back of my mind which never quite made it into text. But look at the picture in the Player's Guide. You were supposed to be able to see stars through the bottom part of the moon, which is unlit. It didn't quite work out.

51431d1334341310-planes-zeitgeist-oooo.jpg

But the moon being made of glass might be as real as it being made of cheese.

Attachments

• Oooo.JPG
    Oooo.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Yes, but the moon being made of cheese is dumb, whereas the moon being made out of glass that magnifies stars is cool (and sounds plausible even if it isn't).

Remove ads