D&D 4th Edition Assassination! DM: FourMonos Judge: Renau1g - Page 31




  1. #301
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,050

    Ignore Neurotic
    Quote Originally Posted by KarinsDad View Post
    OOC: Sorry Neurotic. I wasn't aware that your PC was often using telepathy to talk with us. I thought he could use it, but was unaware that he was using it. Chael would have responded that way a lot earlier. As for Kalashtar, it's an assumption that everyone knows about them. They look like humans and to blend in, many of them probably wouldn't use telepathy right and left. I was trying to stay IC there.
    No sweat, KD, I thought I made it clear...I always indicate telepathy with italics and mostly (I won't say always) I comment along the lines of mentally speaking...obviouly not. Vens backstory includes having his throat cut so he speaks in rough whisper and it is painful so he uses telepathy whenever he can (that is, he doesn't have full room of people to address

 

  • #302
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    FourMonos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,278

    Ignore FourMonos
    GM:
    Quote Originally Posted by Velmont View Post
    "Oh yeah, the code word. I forgot about it. Each time I pass through a combat, it's just like a month have pass by." replies Malehan.
    Genius. I laughed out loud at work. I wish I could give you xp.

  • #303
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    FourMonos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,278

    Ignore FourMonos
    Quote Originally Posted by stonegod View Post
    The undead knight walks purposefully over to the Karrnath ambassador and looms over him, Czern's Karrnathi military dress impeccable save for the recent battle stains. You have failed the Wolf. See you do not fail further. Your child can yet be saved, but you must assist.
    The knight's words stir something in the Ambassador. He seems to rally his strength.

    "You're right. I have endangered others for my own weakness." He nods at his fellow ambassadors, "I will make amends. But you're right about my daughter, too. There is time to save her. I'm supposed to meet the kidnappers at dusk. They said they would bring her. I know it is a lot to ask, but could you save her? Could you save my poor daughter, an innocent citizen of Karrnath, ripped from her home in the middle of the night by these... monsters?"

  • #304
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    11,598

    Ignore KarinsDad
    "No guarantees ambassador, but Dusk and I will try. Slimey little kidnappers will rue the day they were born if I can do anything about it." Chael says passionately.

  • #305
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    FourMonos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,278

    Ignore FourMonos
    GM: Do you want to interrogate the changelings? The one awake one or do you want to arouse the unconscious leader?

  • #306
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813

    Ignore Velmont
    "Czern, Alexia, starts questionning the pleading assaillant. I'll try wake their boss and see if he can't add new information after that." suggests Malehan, as he walks toward the leader he knocked off.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

    "Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

  • #307
    Alexia walks over to the kneeling assassin and crouches in front of him. She grabs his chin, forcing him to look into her eyes. "Listen to me," she says, speaking calmly and evenly. "You and your fellows don't need to die here. Tell us who sent you so we can save the child."

    ooc: Diplomacy 28.

  • #308
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794

    Ignore rb780nm
    kal'Tarron spends several moments calming his temper after the end of the battle. The tension as he resists him impulse to slay the subject of his oath. Eventually he turns away and bows his head in prayer, while cleaning his blade with the cloth of his sleeves.

  • #309
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary439 View Post
    Mary439
    has no status.

    Registered User

    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 8
    Novice (Lvl 1)
    Reported

  • #310
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,050

    Ignore Neurotic
    Venakhad joins Alexia, gauging the leader of the assassins as she poses her questions.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 353
      Last Post: Saturday, 30th March, 2013, 04:38 PM
    2. Adventure: The Undead Hunter DM: FourMonos Judge: ??
      By FourMonos in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 350
      Last Post: Monday, 26th March, 2012, 05:13 PM
    3. Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g
      By ScorpiusRisk in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1103
      Last Post: Wednesday, 7th September, 2011, 02:36 PM
    4. Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)
      By ScorpiusRisk in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 453
      Last Post: Friday, 11th June, 2010, 02:42 PM
    5. [Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)
      By Kalidrev in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1003
      Last Post: Thursday, 4th March, 2010, 05:54 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •