[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Systole

First Post
Daylily looks at Aradra as if the man has lost his mind. "I am putting down first, obvious. What, is you think I smash the spider with the glass thing and breaking it? Elder Storyteller would be not happies. And I would having to go up to the flyings house and make water on the town another time."

jackslate45

First Post
The whole part about making water at the top of the tower gets a confused look from Aradra, but he shakes his head and points to his backpack with his thumb. "If it helps, we might be able to store it in my bag. That way, we are not walking around with it in the open. Placing it on the ground might cause it to get broken by the spider thing as it pops out from where ever it lives" he says to Daylily . "Also, frees you up so you can kill the spider thing with a good swing."

Ooc: if we move some stuff around I think it will fit in the main part of the haversack. That way, if we are ambushed we do not have to worry about it.

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, Aradra shuffles his belongings around a bit and tries to fit the lens into his backpack. It doesn't go well, as the diameter of the lens at three feet is wider than the hole he wants to put it into. Tweaking and adjusting straps... nope. It just does not want to fit in the haversack. Someone is going to have to lug it across the field the old fashioned way.

While Aradra is fiddling, Relic looks at the other treasures the pair have brought back. Taking them inside the base of the tower and huddling under the stone staircase to get a bit of cover from the brightness of the storm, Relic uses his mage sight to examine the new garments. "Well, this is yours, if you want it." as he hands the blue robe back to Frost. "These others, anyone could use."
[sblock=latest loot]* Robe of Arcane Heritage 16,000 gp UE p.216 ~ Sorcerer's bloodline powers manifest at +4 levels. blue robe/cloak.
* Feather Step Slippers 2,000 gp UE p.231 ~ Ignore difficult terrain. Allow 5' steps through difficult terrain. Soft leather slippers.
* Shirt of Immolation 8,000 gp UE p.222 ~ When grappled, shirt automatically bursts into flame 1d6+10 not harming wearer. Burgandy shirt
Apprentice Cheating Gloves 2,200 gp UE p.234 ~ Mage Hand and Prestidigitation at will. black silk gloves.
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn quickly dons the robe. As the embroidered patterns turn silver and writhe into stylized dragons, the young barbarian strikes a pose suitable for the belle of any ball.

"Is this the way they do it in 'civilized' countries?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 25 (13 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/92
CMB: +10 CMD: 23
Fort: +08 Reflex: +06 Will: +06

Rage Block
AC: 23 (11 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 98/110
CMB: +12 CMD: 23
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
HP: 114/114
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 24 (12 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 92/92
CMB: +09 CMD: 21
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+8/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 7/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 4/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily struggles to control the look of horror and disgust on his face. "Hoooah ... uh ... yes. I am think yes. Absolute. It is a good looks for you, being civilized. With the clothing made of cloths. And also the soaps. It is very ..." he trails off, struggling to find some way not to cause offense. "I am sure thats many mens ... uh, many of those who have ulili will think the clothings is much pretty." The smile on his face is clearly plastered on, but he seems to be trying.

jackslate45

First Post
Resigning the fact that the giant mirror won't fit in his bag, Aradra starts moving his equipment back to where it was. Looking up long enough to see the interaction between Daylily and Kalinn, Aradra says to Kalinn "I guess in a city maybe, but way to noble looking for me. I already had to visit a noble's house once; way too pompous for me. Good food though, and I met you there now that I think back on it."

He gets almost done ,before looking around as though he forgot something. Looking back towards the pair Aradra asks "Did someone grab my rope by chance?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And just like that, she's slouching insouciantly against the wall, cleaning her nails with the dagger that's suddenly appeared in her hand.

"Relax, boys. It's me, remember? And yes, archer, I have your rope and grapnel. " She pulls the equipment from her pack and hands it over with a smile. "Thanks for the loan."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
AC: 25 (13 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/92
CMB: +10 CMD: 23
Fort: +08 Reflex: +06 Will: +06

Rage Block
HP: 98/110
CMB: +12 CMD: 23
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
HP: 114/114
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 24 (12 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 92/92
CMB: +09 CMD: 21
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+8/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 7/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 4/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic hands over the other equipment he has identified patting the amulet around his neck lovingly. The old man felt he had found more than his fair share in treasure since the adventure had begun and the properties of the magical items seemed they would be more beneficial to his companions. Relic heads over to Daylily with decision, completely focused on the task at hand. "Here give it to me" he says reaching for the lens. It only takes him a second or two to feel its weight to convince him to change his mind. His shaggy head snaps around and his eyes come to rest upon the paladin who seems to be standing about with a rather gormless look on his face. "Iosef, good man, you can carry this. It seems right up your alley. There is a good fellow." He pushes, pulls and prods until the paladin is holding the lens and the group is free to proceed back to the Orrey.

Satin Knights

First Post
With Iosef lugging the heavy lens, you make your way back to the crystalline dome in short time. Looking in the door, everything is as you left it, with the circling satellites floating and pulsing quietly.
[sblock=status]64/78 ~ AC 14 ~ Daylily ~
52/52 ~ AC 21 ~ Relic ~ mage armor 0.5 hrs, neutralize poison 8.5 hrs, +3 NA 1 hrs
87/87 ~ AC 21 ~ Aradra ~ +5 Perception/Sense Motive 1 hrs, readied bow
90/90 ~ AC 22 ~ Shadow ~ amulet active
89/90 ~ AC 23 ~ Iosef ~ Carrying the lens
80/92 ~ AC 25 ~ Frost ~
[/sblock][sblock=map]
dome15.png
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic rustles in, headed straight for where he knew the lens should rightly go. He waves Iosef along to follow behind him, growling him for his sluggishness. "Quickly now! I'm done with feeling like a fish! And look out for spiders will you!" Once in the right spot he continues to boss the paladin about until the lens is put in place correctly. He then begins to rub his beard and reread teh instruction on how to correct the lens' positioning.

[sblock=OOC] What do I need to roll? Spellcraft again? Or a knowledge check? [/sblock]

Remove ads