[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

Leif

Adventurer
Unfortunately, a fighter is not able to do much to help in that way. The best thing I know of that my character can do is have lots and lots of hit points.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I updated my character in the rg, if someone wants to take a look at it for errors and what-not. Still not backstory yet, but I'm working on it.

Is there any particular format you'd like the sheets in?

-IG

jkason

First Post
I don't have a sheet for him in the thread, but Giley's meant to be an Oracle. He's got a different curse (haunted) and mystery (Nature), though, and I'm building him to be more of a buffer than a healer, so I don't think there's any real problem with overlap there. In general, I don't know that there's ever too much healing available, either. :)

FYI: Vacation Notice. I apologize in advance, since I'm not sure I'll get my little guy statted up before I leave. :(

Friadoc

Explorer
I tend to like the format that I've used for my text-based sheets before, which I think can be found further back in some of our rogues galleries, but I'm open to most formats so long as they're text-based, postable within the thread, and easy to read.

As for jkason's vacation notice; no worries, if you're done before you go, or not, it's okay. I'll be able to work around it, and enjoy your trip.

Leif

Adventurer
Friadoc, is the sheet for my dude ok?? :D I never thought to ask a DM about formats of character sheets in the RG before. seems so, so, so obvious now, though. :erm:

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
Friadoc, is the sheet for my dude ok?? :D I never thought5 to ask a DM about formats of character sheets in the RG before. seems so, so, so obvious now, though. :erm:

It looks well-enough, to me. I've never even thought about using a unified sheet for folks, I just always aim for detailed and readable.

Heck, a lot of the postable sheets I use are different, too. Here's one that I use for one of my local, meatspace games...worldofaram / Azim's Character Sheet

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases