[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Jorgan moves to the center of the group and mumbles something incoherently to himself. Everyone feels more confident.

OOC: Cast Bless: Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Okay, I'd like initiative rolls from folks. Also, I'm gonna test out going gridless for this combat, but that's mainly because I'm being lazy and I've not found a good method that I like for having a map. Distances will still matter, and movement, but I trust that we can cover most of that with posts.

Cool?[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1

[sblock=Tyyrh, Stats]
[Tyyrh pronounced: (T)chure],
Tyyrh, Elf Fighter1, N/G
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

HP 13/13
AC 20 [10+1[feat]+3[dex]+6[chainmail]]
Move= 20 ft
BAB +1
CMB +3
CMD 17
Init: +5

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+5 att/1d10+3 dam, 18-20 X2)[+3str+1BAB+1feat])
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +4;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
[20gp left over]
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20) (move=20ft)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+3 dam; +5 att, Crit 18-20, X2) [Att bonus = +3 Str, +1 Feat, +1 BAB]
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, Crit 19-20, X2) [Att bonus = +2 Str, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 ) [Att bonus = +3 Dex, +1 racial, +1 BAB]
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

pp
gp 20
sp
cp
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Gileysefed Lan, gnome oracle

Giley looks between Talashia and Ernesto, then shrugs.

"Okay, one splashy splash coming up. Hopefully it'll make zapping easier for you, Talashia."

[sblock=ooc]Go ahead and try the "Mage Hand splashes water" gambit to draw its attention / get a better look at it.[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
[sblock=Initiative Order]

Tyyrh - 20
Ernesto - 17
Giley - 15
Foe - 12
Talashia - 5
Jorgan - 0

[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I still need Talashia's initiative, then I'll kick the encounter off with the surprise round. Okay? No worries about buffs or readied actions/plans, as those shall happen and have occurred almost synonymously with the surprise. Cool?

Also, if folks want to say where they're roughly at, that would be helpful, too. You've all approached the pond from roughly the southwesternly edge of the shore. There's modest foliage and shrubbery, as well as some tree cover. It all goes quite close to the pond's edge, and in some cases there are bushes and trees coming out of the pond's water.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia chuckles and stands back a little, not particularly in a hurry, or trying to prepare herself. Careless, perhaps, or arrogant.

A good twenty feet back, near a tree with a good view of the pond, she stops and lackadaisically turns to regard the water expectantly.

"Not that I ever had a problem with that."

Friadoc

Explorer
From your positions within the verdant line along the southwestern edge of the confluence pond you all her a low, pain-filled moan come from the off-center island. It is obvious that the longshoreman is alive, however his moans are those of an unconscious person who is experiencing enough pain that it finds its way to the surface, beyond their torpor.

The moans slowly grow softer, with sporadic peaks of increased sound that quickly return to the prior, downward spiraling low. Although he is alive, it is not obvious for how much longer her shall last without help.

As Tyyrh prepares his shot, drawing back string and arrow, a small creature the size of a lean hound leaps from the tree that Talashia is near and claws the elf across the back of his head and neck. With a sudden burst of speed it loups in a controlled glide, splashing down into the pond with nary a splash more than its mass required. The draconic creature possess a lithe body with wings and fins that looked suited for both air and water.

OOC:

Tyyrh - 20 <--- Initiative starts now...
Ernesto - 17
Giley - 15
Foe - 12
Talashia - 5
Jorgan - 0

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases