[TPK GAMES] The Bleeding Hollow Mega-Adventure (Kickstarter)

necroblivion

Explorer
THE BLEEDING HOLLOW
Written By: PJ Harn, Brian Berg and Rick Cox.
Cartography: Richard A. Hunt
Cover Artwork: Michael Fall
Interior Artwork: Jason Lenox & Ugli Studiow

Cover Link

The Bleeding Hollow is a survival-horror themed sandbox style adventure for the Pathfinder RPG by Paizo. It will contain over 100 pages of adrenaline pumping excitement for up to 6 players of 4th to 6th levels.

In this adventure, the players are drawn to the small wilderness town of Westden Falls to clear the surrounding environs of a particularly nasty group of harpies. Of course, nothing is as easy as it looks and the players soon find themselves embroiled in a plot between two ancient enemies.

Everyone becomes collateral damage, and the players must use every ounce of wit, survival instinct and tactics they possess to simply survive -- let alone helping those in need... This is not an adventure for the faint of heart, or the foolishly good. Hard moral choices will have to be made that will make your players sweat.

The adventure is written to follow the players, and not lead them. The choices they make will have great significance and possibly repercussions as the events unfold and the clock ticks down... Truly this is a fantastic sandbox style adventure.

The adventure is designed to scale for parties with more or less players, and even higher levels. All the rules and game material is hyperlinked to the award winning d20pfsrd.com as well. Everything you need to run the game is at your fingertips.

The stunningly foreboding cover art is by Michael Fall. Our gruesome and frightening interior artwork is by Jason Lenox, the illustrator of 'Through the Eyes of Grizelda' and the upcoming gamer fan film 'Zero Charisma.'

This project will have several tiers as well, going beyond the basic funding if possible, for extra awesome-sauce. See the link below for the video.

TIER 1 - $1000 (BLEEDING HOLLOW SCOUT EDITION)
*100 page minimum
*Gritty horror themed artwork by Jason Lenox (4-6 pieces)
*Major NPC’s sketched
*Color cover by Michael Fall
*8 custom maps by cartographer Richard Hunt

TIER 2 - $2000 (BLEEDING HOLLOW STRIDER EDITION)
*All interior art will be fully colored, add 2 additional pieces.
*Color softcover option unlocked
*All NPC’s sketched and inked
*Additional Chapter: Ecology of the Dogfaces (Gnolls). Includes additional art and source material.
*All PDF’s will include printable battle mats.

TIER 3 - $3000 (BLEEDING HOLLOW RANGER LORD EDITION)
*Add 2 additional pieces of interior art.
*Include the backer only mini-adventure: The Reaping Stone, a 2nd – 4th level prequel to the Bleeding Hollow.

KICKSTARTER LINK

necroblivion

Explorer
So much has happened in our first 24 hours, that I can scarcely contain my excitement. We hit 82% funding (it was really 88% since one came in as I was typing) in our first 24 hours. We cannot thank you all enough. Not only will the money help us push the product into print and buy the great artwork we need, but all the backing and support has really been fantastic.

At this point I feel pretty strongly that we will push for all three tiers, making a really over the top mega-adventure that your friends will play through and talk about for years to come -- and that was our goal.

In other news, old-school gaming legend Frank Mentzer (Temple of Elemental Evil, Basic D&D, Founder of the RPGA) will be penning the introduction to the adventure! We all just got done shouting "we're not worthy, we're not worthy!"

So thanks again for the support and I'll keep you all posted on the events as they unfold. Things are looking great, keep spreading the good word! We couldn't do this without you!

necroblivion

Explorer
Official latest count is 50% to tier II. That will unlock full color artwork and an additional chapter called 'Ecology of the Dogfaces: The Gnolls of the Bleeding Hollow.'

Not to mention the backer's pdf version will come with a set of printable battlemats that can simply be printed off and used at your game table. Examples of such can be seen in the 'Ship of Fools' adventure. Thanks to everyone for all the amazing support so far!

Last edited:

necroblivion

Explorer
Bamf! Yes, I dropped a bamf! We just hit our Tier Two goal this morning and we are all incredibly pleased. The Bleeding Hollow is now officially the "Strider Edition." We started commissioning some new creepy artwork in anticipation of hitting this mark, so you guys have some great new stuff to look forward to.

As promised, the Tier Two rewards will be more artwork, a lot of colored artwork and all the major npc's in the book will be sketched. In addition, we are adding the additional chapter: Ecology of the Dogfaces (Gnolls). This will Include additional art and source material for interesting breeds. All of the unique locations within will come with full-color battlemats which can be printed directly from the backer's pdf. These battlemats are set up in 5" squares so you can print them and put them right on your game table and jump right into the scene.

Where do we go from here? Well, that is up to the fans. I'm hoping that we see the $3000 stretch goal, because I'd really love to see the backers get a mini-adventure prequel, more art and unlock the hardcover print run.

Hitting this milestone is a great victory for us all, and we are grateful that so many people are supporting our project and sharing the same enthusiasm we have for it. Now it's on to Tier Three. In order to hit this goal, we could use your help still. Consider sharing our kickstarter link on all of your social media outlets. Let your friends and aquaintences know about the project and help drive interest on gaming forums.

Again, our utmost thanks. This project is coming to fruition because of YOU!

necroblivion

Explorer
Congratulations to all of you that are backing this kickstarter, we have officially broken our tier 3 goal, and are now making the "Ranger Lord Edition." I'm hoping someone out there recognizes where those stretch goal names come from. I'll even give you a hint, Pathfinder is one too...

So now, as promised, we'll be able to provide even more art and are even going to supply the backers with a prequel mini-adventure for 1st level characters called 'The Reaping Stone'. In addition, the Bleeding Hollow adventure will be produced in hardback! We are pretty excited about that too.

Also, we can't stress this enough, but thank you all for everything you've done. Every dollar pledged helps us produce a great product. Every 'like' on Facebook gives us more exposure. Every cheer and positive comment drives us to continue writing great gaming material for you guys. We couldn't exist without our fans, and we will never forget that!

There is still much clamor for us to create some more stretch goals. We tried to make the existing ones as cool as possible to help draw support. It sounds like you guys are still hungry for more! We have 20 days to go now, so I'm going to open this up to the backers. What do you want to see us add? What would be exceptionally cool for us to do next at say $5000?

We're listening.

Read about the post and see some more interior art here!

necroblivion

Explorer
Hey everyone, I have some great news. TPK is so pleased with the success of our kickstarter we want to go completely overboard and reward our fans. If this kickstarter hits $6000, we will produce a custom miniature for a major figure in the adventure.

I can't say which yet because that's too much spoiler information though. Better yet, for every 2k above $6000 we hit, we'll produce another mini from the module in order of importance.

Every person that backs this at the $40 or greater mark will receive the miniature(s). I will provide more details later, but we have a company to produce them for us now and are in negotiations. We are happy to do this for our friends and fans, as this is just as much about you as it is us.

Let's hit 6k, and then every 2k afterwards you will have a new mini from the adventure also. So, how can we do this? Share this. Link this. Like this. Send it to the blogs you read. Ask them to share it. I would love to be able to provide you all with a handful of minis from the adventure. It can be done!

Read the update here!

Lemme preface this by saying for the record that I'm not affiliated with TPK in any way.

That said, this thing looks like it's gonna be Epick with a capital Kill. I gave up my Kickstarter cherry on this project (insert inappropriate joke here), and I can't wait to see the finished product. TPK has done nothing BUT impress me ever since I first encountered 'em at a convention back in February. Quality content, awesome concepts, and people LIKE them, dammit.

So yeah, big thumbs up from me.

Remove ads