[Adventure] Invasion of the Einherjar (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder, Judge: Covaithe )

OOC: It has been brought to my attention that some of my dice rolls are looking dishonest. I am VERY sorry if it does seem as such, and do NOT want anyone to feel as though I am, have, or will cheat. As such, I would be willing to reset the entire last round of combat and reroll it all using Enworld's dice roller. I have been noticing issues with Invisible Castle for a while, but I think this may have something to do with a combination of impatience on my end, along with my companies firewall.

As such, I want to do the right thing and make sure that everything is being played out fairly. After all, it's not like the NPC's I have created were intended for anything other than death at the hands of PCs, right?

Please let me know how you guys feel about this and I will make it happen if that is your choice.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: I think that would be a great way to proceed. Obviously none of us want to believe that you've been dishonest, (personally I really enjoy your writing and I am extremely appreciative of all the adventures you run) and this seems like a good way to just move past any ambiguity. Copying and pasting the previous update post (with any necessary changes) is probably preferable to to editing the post, since that way there will be less confusion.

Oh, and make sure you roll for Leather's Combat Challenge attack. That one may be the deciding factor in whether or not we pull through here. :)

Last edited:

OOC: Hey guys, massively busy at work today, so an update is not likely... but since we are moving things along and we already know what is happening according to my last post (since things will be happening exactly as they did before, just with new dice rolls)...

I would not mind if one of you (*looks at SoM*) wouldn't mind making the rolls for me and updating in an OOC or sblock so that you guys can take/re-take your turns for this round. If you don't want to do this, let me know and I'll do my best to take care of the update tonight.

If you DO decide to do this for me, 1) THANK YOU! and 2) Go ahead and proceed with the bad-guy events exactly as they happened in my last update, regardless of how the dice fall, even if that would cause OAtks that didn't happen last time (such as if the double-spurs vs Leather and Haaku miss). In that case, still have EBB move down to attack Fhangrim and Ilex, and just go ahead and add an OAtk for Leather/Haaku as applicable.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Sure, I can do that. Can you just give me the complete descriptions of the attack powers they are using, just so I make sure I am doing it right.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases