+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Sunday, 17th June, 2012, 05:50 PM #1HarrrbingerGuest
Companions of the Firmament - Pathfinder RPG Compatible Kickstarter Project
Companions of the Firmament - Pathfinder RPG Compatible: Companions of the Firmament is a roleplaying game 144+ page book that is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game by Paizo Publishing. CotF is meant as a supplement for both game masters and players that focuses on creating adventures and characters that involve flying.
A brief rundown of some of the material included:
- The Wyrm Rider archetype for Cavaliers to have a customized domesticated dragon as their companion
- The Sky Pilgrim archetype for Monks that focus on utilizing the element of air for exploration, offense and defense
- A printable “creature sheet” that has 20 pictures of a variety of mounts which you can cut out, mount on thick card/wood/plastic and use on a battle grid with miniatures to easily represent being mounted
- Expanded list of flying companions for Druids and Rangers
- Animal Companion structured for creatures such as the Pegasus, Griffon, and Giant Eagle
- Domesticated flying mounts and pets designed and scaled for any character regardless of class
- Gear specific for use in flight
- Elaboration and extended rules to cover where the existing ruleset falls silent in regard to flying
- Modular flying rules that fit the needs of the scene, adventure or playstyle of the group
- Creature sheets that includes all of the information for how it performs in flight on a single sheet of paper
- Advice and optional rules for dealing with flight in campaigns at any level and playstyles
- Consolidation of the exiting Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules that pertain to flying so that everything is in one location for ease of reference.
For more RPG Kickstarter projects, check out RPG Kickstarters.
Last edited by Morrus; Sunday, 17th June, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
Tuesday, 19th June, 2012, 02:46 PM #2
And we have LIFT OFF!
Early morning, and about 60 hours into the campaign, we reach the funding goal! I'm blown away at how fast that went and deeply humbled by all the support.
What next? I wasn't expecting it to happen this fast. There are stretch goals and achievements that I've outlined in case this happened. Now I need to map them out in detail and see what is possible. I'll have new updates available in the next couple of days on where to take this bird.
Friday, 22nd June, 2012, 09:39 PM #3
Stretch Your Wings, Lets Go Higher!
With a month left in the Kickstarter of Companions of the Firmament there is a huge vault of sky to continue exploring with stretch goals.
Stretch Goal Vector #1 – Additional Creature Sheets
If we reach $2000, and every $500 after that, an additional Creature Sheet will be created and given to ALL BACKERS in the form of a PDF.
Sheet #1 – Mounts (already available to all backers)
Sheet #2 – Additional Mounts @$2000
Sheet #3 – Large Size Dragons, ALL of them (Chromatic, Metallic, Imperial and Primal) @$2500
Additional creature sheets will emerge if we keep climbing!
Monday, 25th June, 2012, 12:16 PM #4
Tuesday, 26th June, 2012, 10:44 PM #5
We've gained altitude, passing the $2000 mark and unlocking the first stretch goal for the Companions of the Firmament Kickstarter!
As we ascend we are joining up with twenty new creatures high in the heavens in the form of a new creature sheet with artwork done by Justin McElroy. This new sheet will expand upon the existing creature sheet, illustrating even more mounts that you'll be able to print out, cut up and have ready for your gaming table.
This stretch goal is available to ALL BACKERS!
Wednesday, 27th June, 2012, 03:53 PM #6
By Harrrbinger in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 14th August, 2012, 07:20 PM
By Harrrbinger in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 11th June, 2012, 01:20 AM
By lmpjr007 in forum D&D and PathfinderReplies: 1Last Post: Monday, 26th December, 2011, 04:49 PM
By Johnny3D3D in forum D&D and PathfinderReplies: 32Last Post: Friday, 24th June, 2011, 05:41 PM
By Qwillion in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: Wednesday, 3rd June, 2009, 08:03 AM