What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Tuesday, 3rd July, 2012, 10:53 PM #1
Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 18 Reviews
- Blog Entries
Ý Ignore Morrus
Kobold World Conquest Contest (plus ANTARTICA!) & KQ Summer Issue
In the Depths of Antarctica's winter, the Kobolds have thrown down the Kobold World Conquest Challenge including a special Antarctica Challenge! Take a photograph of your group playing an Open Design adventure with their kobold mascot Jiro at the table and win a prize package of six PDFs. In addition, the Antartica challenge is a little more difficult: be the first to send proof that you have run an Open Design game in Antarctica and Wolfgang Baur will give you more than $700 worth of books from his personal library ó many of them signed by their authors. Yes. You read that right. Antartica. That cold bit at the bottom of the planet. The one with the penguins. More details on both of the contests here.
In less freezing news, the summer issue of Kobold Quarterly is coming and includes articles for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, 4th Edition D&D, AGE System, Castles & Crusades and 13th Age.
- The archdevil Barbatos, gatekeeper of Golarionís Hells
Dragonkin servitors of Midgard's Mharoti Empire for 4th Edition D&D
- Four monsters from Journeys to the West converted for Castles and Crusades
- Blood Brothers, a new Pathfinder rogue archetype
- AGE System rules for black powder weapons
- KQ #22 also features an interview with Pathfinder RPG lead designer Jason Buhlman, and a crunchy preview of 13th Age, the new fantasy RPG by Rob Heinsoo and Jonathan Tweet
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Wednesday, 4th July, 2012, 10:40 PM #2
Enchanter (Lvl 12)
One of my ex-RAF buddies flies into and around Antarctica each summer (i.e. not now!) tempted to get him to post a piccy....