Has anyone gotten Rise of the Runelords?

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Has anyone gotten Rise of the Runelords from a store? I preordered it from FRP Games, who usually gets in Pathfinder products the same day the PDF for the product comes out. Which means they should have had it this Wednesday. However, they still have it as a preorder! I've written to them, I've asked them to cancel my order, but I haven't gotten any response. I've tried calling them, but all I get is voicemail.

I hope I'm not being ripped off....

Dark Mistress

First Post
Yes a friend of mine picked his up already from the store. But I wouldn't panic about it yet, I know sometimes local stores don't get the books till a week after the release date.

To your first question: I may end up getting RotRL at some point, but not right now.
To your second question: Yes, I've bought stuff from FRP Games and had a good experience with them, they shipped my products quickly and they arrived quickly and in good condition, so I don't think you are getting ripped off by them.
To your concern about pre-order, they may be on back order from the amount of people who have ordered the same product and they may not have updated their site yet to change from pre-order to in-stock, out of stock, or whatever. I'd just wait a day or two to see if you hear back from them about cancelling your order so that they don't ship it out to you after you already have the AP in hand from going to the FLGS.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Not from a FLGS, but I have it.

I hope to have the review up on it tomorrow. Between my 7 yr old's birthday party and podcast editing, it's a challenging weekend to find the time to write!

IronWolf

blank
Which monsters made it in the book?

Probably not too spoilerific, but I will sblock it just to be safe! I hate ruining folks fun!

[sblock=RotRL Bestiary List]

Black Magga
Carrionstorm
Forgefiend
Lamia-Kin, Hungerer
Lamia-kin, Kuchrima
Runeslave
Scarlet Walker
Skull Ripper

[/sblock]

Looks very cool.

I'm trying to get the collector's edition, so I have to wait a little longer for my copy. I'd think about the PDF if it wasn't $42.

GreyLord

Legend
I have the original 6 set adventure path...but I have a feeling that's not what you are asking about!

I have the new anniversary book with all 6 in it on order...but still haven't gotten it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases