Stonesky Delve is a short GenCon tournament module, written by Joseph Browning. It was released in 2010. It features one of the most realistic cave exploration/spelunking maps I've ever seen in such a game; it uses both a top-down map as usual, as well as a side-view map to show the elevation of the caverns.

I looked everywhere for a conversion, but I couldn't find one. The publisher, Expeditious Retreat Press, doesn't even have a forum for people to post corrections or expansions. So, here I am.

The module was originally intended for 6 to 10 adventurers of levels 4 through 7. As I convert it to D&D 3.5 edition, I will target it toward a group of 4 or 5 adventurers at 5th or 6th level. There are 29 cave "rooms" that I need to convert. I will likely do a post for each one. Also, the author did not want to write read-aloud text for the rooms, urging DMs to wing it instead. I intend to compose (short) read-aloud text anyway. Muhahaha!

Maybe when it's done, we can copy it all into a .doc or .rtf file for people to download. Oh! And if I leave the conversion mid-way, feel free to take over after a few days. We'll see how it goes.