UnderDiscussion Podcasting from GenCon 2012

The first UnderDiscussion GenCon 2012 episode is live! It's the annual pre-con CarCast! Check it out and let me know what you think.

The first of our “Live” GenCon episodes, this one is extra live (and extra noisy) because it’s out annual recorded from the Car podcast. We discuss everything we’re looking forward to at GenCon, the Future of Paizo seminar, Tracy Barnett’s School Daze, Brian Patterson’s D&D, Dick Jokes, and D20monkey, the awesome that fills the vendor hall and manage to drop the mic more than twice! Also, we may be developing a new bacon food-like product in the future.

Last edited:

With GenCon Thursday comes a new episode of UnderDiscussion! Give it a listen!

This episode we discuss the 2012 GenCon evening social, Star Trek Catan, Malifaux, Forge World/Games Workshop, Doctor Who, the convention, the future of Paizo, Arrested Development, and I’ll totally add links tomorrow after I wake up. It’s been a long day.

Last edited:

Featuring the now Traditional interview with Jason Bulmahn!

Tonight on UnderDiscussion Jeremy Southard of Wastex Games joins us to discuss TheGameCrafter.com, Jeremy’s new game Robot Repair Crew, the awesomeness of meeting up with people at GenCon and the importance of Twitter for connecting with people at the con, QAGS in a Bag, Mongolian Goat Rodeo, Apocalypse World, Drunk & Nerdy, the “Erik Mona Death Stare” and Pathfinder psionics, Brady hating zombies, trying new stuff, the difficulty of finding a Star Wars d6 pick up game, Games on Demand, Dusin’s inability to get into any of the games of School Daze, creating boardgames, Wesley K Hall, and how great a con it’s been.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases