Besieged by Bones

kinem

Adventurer
There are two many combatants to make a square by square map at this point, but this should help show what's going on. PCs to act.

[sblock=map] siege break combat map0.JPG[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Oh, hell. But I suppose this detente had to end sooner rather than later, Diego thinks to himself as he charges forth to aid Cael's charge. He yells to the cavalry, "Return them to the grave, men! Roll up their right flank!"

OOC: When the lead troops impact the undead forces, Diego will activate Weal's Champion.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Rollen takes up position with the other horseman. Gripping the reins of his charger in one hand; the other he removes his glove from and flexes his fingers. His hand goes cold as he brings to mind the magical powers designed to disrupt these lesser undead. As the calvary move he moves with them hoping that the creature was lying about their numbers.

OOC: Once he is within 30' of the enemy he will start casting Disrupt Undead. +2 to hit, ranged touch, 1d6 damage.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Cael draws into tighter formation with Diego. He shouts, "I don't have a plan right now, except that I don't want to be trapped in that castle! If we break through, we head for the wilds!"

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: I apologize for the delay. I have enough info to make the next IC post, which I hope to do tonight. I have just been distracted & busy recently. That will continue throughout this week so I may not get to post this week but I'll try.

Remove ads