Acquisitions Incorporated: The Lost Episode

Iosue

Legend
I noticed that too. But isn't an eladrin basically a high elf? I really thought they were the same thing with different names.

He also used fey step twice, which makes me wonder if maybe it was actually a spell (I think he said he was a cleric at some point).
I recall him using it once, to get out of the acid. When was the other time?

Magil

First Post
Well, he may have also just forgotten that it was a per-encounter ability (if it is) and used it an extra time. Wouldn't be the first time such a thing has happened in these games :heh:

Ichneumon

First Post
I noticed that too. But isn't an eladrin basically a high elf? I really thought they were the same thing with different names.

It was in 4th Edition. Given that a high elf has gone back to being an elf in D&D Next, it's possible that there's still a fey humanoid race called "eladrin". If so, it gives that race a chance to be a bit more alien, more like the eladrin from 2e Planescape.

Stasis_Delirium

First Post
I was pretty entertained, but I'm easily entertained.

It helps if the sessions are seen as just a group of fellow geeks playing a loose game of D&D with no slogging through bizarre (and utterly insane) politics and line-in-the-sand drawing that crop up around the gaming hobby these days. Its just a bunch of people goofing around with characters and story, run by a pretty amazing DM in my opinion.

The seminars are much better for getting actual tidbits of news out of, but the live game did feature a try at some new crit rules.

Imagining Binwin getting a crit with what.. 4d12 on top of that is almost terrifying.

bpauls

Explorer
I've only watched the video through once so far, but I didn't notice any use of the Advantage/Disadvantage mechanic. I found the absence surprising.

Did anyone else see something I didn't?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases