D&D 4E Midgard Bestiary for 4e now available

GreyICE

Banned
Banned
How is it on interesting and unique monster features? I can whip up fluff and flavor, but if it's got a bunch of monster designs that are new twists on design I might send em a few bucks.

Also what's the distributions in terms of tier? (i.e. 40% Heroic/30% Paragon/30% Epic)

RichGreen

Adventurer
What's the starter product for the Midgard setting?
The upcoming Midgard Campaign Setting (out this month) is the best place to start, but there are a number of gazetteers and adventure anthologies. The Zobeck Gazetteer - for Pathfinder but there's a lot of non-edition specific stuff in there - covers the setting's most important city.

Cheers

Rich

fjw70

Adventurer
The upcoming Midgard Campaign Setting (out this month) is the best place to start, but there are a number of gazetteers and adventure anthologies. The Zobeck Gazetteer - for Pathfinder but there's a lot of non-edition specific stuff in there - covers the setting's most important city.

Cheers

Rich

Out this month or October? Either way I will keep an eye out for it.

How is it on interesting and unique monster features? I can whip up fluff and flavor, but if it's got a bunch of monster designs that are new twists on design I might send em a few bucks.

Also what's the distributions in terms of tier? (i.e. 40% Heroic/30% Paragon/30% Epic)

They put a few monsters up for preview on the kickstarter. Even after spotting they'd failed at proofing and they fixed it I was ... unimpressed. A soldier with a standard action for normal damage and a minor for low at will (so effectively always on a limited damage expression). Monsters with claw MBAs that there was literally no reason to use. A "highlight" power being Clockwork Resilience or something of the sort that just gave a saving throw with a bonus. Thanks, but no thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases