• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Podcasters/Bloggers Wanted: Exotic Wooden Polyhedral Dice Giveaway

offsprg01

First Post

Ok so I make handcrafted dice. I've finally figured out how to make exotic wooden polyhedral dice. To celebrate I am giving away 3 sets of dice. You can read more about that here.

More importantly, if you run an RPG Podcast, or a blog, youtube channel, or what have you, please contact me. I'm looking for some folks to give dice to so they can review them and/or give them out to their audience before we launch the next kickstarter.

P

PaulofCthulhu

Dropped you a line.

Our shows are multi-ENnie award & Golden Geek winning with an audience of c. 20K. I think they'd love these.

offsprg01

First Post
thanks paul. you've got mail. listened to a couple of your shows. very well done.

so i pulled this list from last year's enie nominations

Atomic Array
Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast *Silver Winner*
Flagons and Dragons
The Dungeon Master Guys Podcast
Yog-Sothoth *Gold Winner* - already has a couple of sets headed their way.
Honorable Mention: Kicked In The DiceBags

does anyone else have any recommendations for a good podcast or two?

darjr

I crit!
All Games Considered
D6 Generation
Dicetower
Haste - the obsidian portal podcast
Jennisodes
Ludology - with a suggestion for him to talk about the history of wooden pieces in board games.
Pulp Gamer
Roll for Initiative
3.5 Private Sanctuary

and an outlier, 'This is only a Test' from tested.com. They cover maker stuff and a very tiny bit about board games. They might be interested.

Oh, also Will Wheaton, just in case.

offsprg01

First Post
[MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] - not sure what dcc dice are. but we could probably make them. i'll take a look at the show you posted and get in touch with them about our dice. thanks. [MENTION=40398]Tequila Sunrise[/MENTION] - we haven't made anything but the standard polyhedrals yet. not sure if there would be a big enough market to make the oddball dice. the market for $100 sets of dice is pretty small as it is.

Remove ads