[ooc] He Chained Their Minds

jbear

First Post
I think everyone but the Time guy is dead except maybe one of the red dwarf's but it must be pretty brutalised.

VanderLegion

First Post
Since I jumped back in Ignatz's pack, do I get to skip doing athletics checks for my buffer as long as I stay there since I'm not running (flying) on my own? :p

[MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION]: I don't think it would be fair for you to skip on participating in the skill challenge. If [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] is willing to have Ignatz permanently assist Vander, that's up to him, but at this time, I don't think I will allow Vander to just skip out on it. Plus, does Vander really want to be sitting in a backpack full of adventuring equipment while its wearer sprints along a winding, uncertain path, jumping over obstacles, ducking under branches, etc, likely causing said backpack contents to jumble about? To say that injury is likely is an understatement.

[MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION]: I don't see why not. If I'm allowing for negative buffer, I don't see why you can't get a higher buffer than 3, so sure! If you roll a 21 Athletics check while not assisting anyone, I'll say you increase your buffer by 1. Just keep in mind that if you decide to assist someone later, you will likely lose that bonus buffer.

VanderLegion

First Post
@VanderLegion: I don't think it would be fair for you to skip on participating in the skill challenge. If @WEContact is willing to have Ignatz permanently assist Vander, that's up to him, but at this time, I don't think I will allow Vander to just skip out on it. Plus, does Vander really want to be sitting in a backpack full of adventuring equipment while its wearer sprints along a winding, uncertain path, jumping over obstacles, ducking under branches, etc, likely causing said backpack contents to jumble about? To say that injury is likely is an understatement.
No problem. Figured it was at least worth asking :) Next question, how bout a possibility of my using acrobatics instead of athletics? Since I'm flying instead of running, acrobatics seems to make more sense to me for dodging trees/branches etc than athletics. Again, no biggie if youw ant me to use athletics, but it's worth a shot :)

Remove ads