[LPF] Wreck Ashore

solitar

First Post
"Captain? Do those cannon's work? We might want to keep a couple people familiar in their use ready incase next time they approach with something larger," asks Parinon as his mind plays through all the possibilities of what could be lurking out in the darkness.

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien decides to let the other watchers let him know when to take action and sits against a wall while waiting patiently. He asks one of the crewman if he can take a puff of the rolled tobacco he is smoking, does so to relax himself, then hands the tiny flame back to the sailor.
[sblock=ooc]I wasn't sure how to describe it so let's just say he's at S15 or one of the other blocks there.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"If yer got three gnome alchemists in yer pocket, they could probably make em work. Otherwise, they are just a showy threat. When you are in port, nobody knows if youse got the trained people fer the job."

[sblock=ooc]LPF doesn't have gunpowder, and the alchemical route is quite expensive. I forgot to erase the cannons from the ship I used for the map. :blush:[/sblock]

solitar

First Post
"Well I guess we'll just have to keep sticking em full of arrows then if they come back." answers Parinon hoping that nothing larger does come out of the blackness.

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra keeps to herself checking on her wounds and then prepares her composite longbow for more action. "We need to hold until dawn. I just hope they don't aim as good next time"

Satin Knights

First Post
As the unbearable waiting for dawn goes on, "Lassie, this wand does have a few charges left, but I am gonna be needing a few coin from ya that the druid promised ya before ya leave the ship." It seems the captain wants every available advantage for the fight that's coming.

Finlly, as the skies start to lighten and dawn prepares to break, the gentle breezes of the night subside and a still haze rolls in. "Keep a sharp eye out. Even the weather wants to fight us today." About the same time, several people spot a ship, off the starboard bow, coming out of the misty fog. Only part of the ship is visible, but it looks to be about the same size as the one your on, and headed straight for you.

[sblock=Combat] Before the ship is sighted, Galandra can heal up, if she promises to pay for the charges used on the wand.
??/?? ~ AC 14 ~ Sailor 1 ~
??/?? ~ AC 19 ~ Captain IronJaw ~
15/15 ~ AC 15 ~ Anya
~ standing the wheel, non-combatant
6/22 ~ AC 18 ~ Galandra ~
..9/9..~ AC 15 ~ Dyre ~ non-combatant
10/10 ~ AC 17 ~Umralar ~ non-combatant
.8/11 ~ AC 20 ~ Parinon ~
15/15 ~ AC 15 ~ Amien ~
??/?? ~ AC 14 ~Sailor 2 ~ in crows nest
??/?? ~ AC 14 ~ Sailor 3 ~
??/?? ~ AC 14 ~ Sailor 4 ~
??/?? ~ AC 14 ~ First Mate ~

??/?? ~ AC ?? ~ Them
[/sblock][sblock=map]
WA11.png
[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien stands up and keeps his glaive out in anticipation of the upcoming battle. He isn't sure what to do right now while the ship is still in the distance.
[sblock=Turn Actions]Draw Glaive as move action.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Wand charges for cure light wounds works out to 15 gp per charge. By the time you reach the village where the druid pays you, you will have earned quite enough to pay for them. [/sblock]
The approaching ship is slow in its movement coming forward. The flag its flying is one the captain feared. While quite tattered and worn, it is a black crescent on a burgundy field. The ship seems to be pulling a rolling fog bank with it, so much so that you cannot see more then just the bow, even as it draws closer. In front of the ship, squawking and calling like a herald, a large toucan parrot circles and loops in the air. It seems to be almost cackling in laughter at you.

[sblock=Combat]??/?? ~ AC 14 ~ Sailor 1 ~
??/?? ~ AC 19 ~ Captain IronJaw ~
15/15 ~ AC 15 ~ Anya
~ standing the wheel, non-combatant
6/22 ~ AC 18 ~ Galandra ~
..9/9..~ AC 15 ~ Dyre ~ non-combatant
10/10 ~ AC 17 ~Umralar ~ non-combatant
.8/11 ~ AC 20 ~ Parinon ~
15/15 ~ AC 15 ~ Amien ~
??/?? ~ AC 14 ~Sailor 2 ~ in crows nest
??/?? ~ AC 14 ~ Sailor 3 ~
??/?? ~ AC 14 ~ Sailor 4 ~