Hello everyone... shameless self promotion thread here, don't kill me.

Hey Glutton! :)

...was working the past few nights.

Glutton said:
Ah ok, you do love your super powerful characters though... 100+ level D&D sounds like it would be so unique, I imagine it must be like a whole other game.

1st & 2nd Edition were a lot like Russian Roulette with save or die effects, but its very well balanced.

With 3rd Edition it gets too complicated (or more specifically features too many working parts) and gets really unwieldy - but some people love it.

4th Edition I am still working on. Using the base rules as a template its far too rules intensive to continue above Level 30. However, I recently uncovered how it can be done with a few changes. But I need to pull the finger out and get those books written. :eek:

Glutton

First Post
I suppose I should keep bumping this thread for my shills instead of annoying everyone by posting more threads, so here's my ad for my newest release:

Pure cathartic fantasy action featuring one butt kicking heroine for $0.99!

Retired boxer Lincoln never imagined he would fight a girl, let alone be pushed to his limits by one. After meeting goth metal singer and ultimate bar brawler Freya in the drunken battle of a lifetime, he gets a surprise invitation to join her crew. He and the band develop a strong friendship as he shares his sports and life knowledge with them and they help him recapture his youth. But when evil seeks to claim a band member's soul along with her gift of foresight, the modern day warriors must confront the devil's own scholar... the Dark Man.

516H24N5jyL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AHJI4VQ/?tag=bilthestaarts-20

Last edited:

Glutton

First Post
And here's another... the sequel to Gothic Warrior and the Dark Man is out now for $0.99! Anyone who enjoyed the first one or just likes tough girl action should check this out!

Fresh off a big win, mixed martial arts champion Gunner challenges his friend and rival, goth metal singer and ultimate street fighter Freya Blackstar, to a rematch of their past battle. But when the outcome is not what he wishes, his resulting misery leaves him vulnerable to a mind and body altering supernatural influence. In order to save him before he goes too far, his friends will have to use all their strength and wits... and maybe a little help from the internet.

BTW also my novel is coming out later this week. :)

Remove ads