[Adventure] The Broken Tower DM:Grimmjow Judge:TwoHeadsBarking

Phoenix8008

First Post
'And speaking of knowledge, I know this...' Arshaka projects telepathically to all the others in the group as he raises his large right hand with fingers pointed downward as if to pick something up. Pinching his fingers together, there is suddenly a commotion in Eldreth's backpack as Arshaka yanks his hand up with a small jerk, causing the flap of her backpack to flip up and open and revealing a tiny form caught in the grasp of a telekinetic far hand. "We have a thief among us..." he finishes out loud so that the thief can hear him as well.

Feeling her backpack open and seeing the tiny squirming thief ripped out of her backpack in her peripheral vision, she drew her over-sized spiked hammer and pointed the spiked end at the pixie so that it was within a half of an inch of its belly.

"There be not much in me pack fer ye t'be gettin' at, less yer heart be desirin' a ride on me throwin' hammers, but I still don' take kindly t'ye bein' were ye sure's'ell don' be belongin'! Who are ye...an I'm only gonna ask ye once..." she finishes, narrowing her eyes and wiggling her hammer to emphasize her point (literally and figuratively).

treex

First Post
The beating of their hearts overpowered most of Kruor's thoughts, and not even the booming thoughts of "the-shiny-crystal-man" or Eldreth's "mouth-noises" could distract him from his game. He finally decided that the dwarf's heartbeat was the fastest, although it didn't seem to be worked as badly as the other two. The human and the eladrin were neck to neck but after tuning out Eldreth's steady thumps, it seems as though Skyla's was faster, but just by a hair. Finally satisfied with his little game, Kruor tries to focus on the present. Though his hunger still scratched at his insides, he tried not to think about it, distracting himself with the...commotion?

"Ah, people talking now..." said Kruor, oblivious to the previous conversations. "We leave now?"

Upon seeing the...thing and Eldreth pointing her hammer at it, Kruor came to a cunningly induced conclusion: "Did Kruor miss something?"

"Doesn't look as tasty as the girls..." Kruor thought to himself.

Skyla instinctively reaches for her sword upon hearing the commotion, then stops when she realizes that the "threat" is smaller than her blade. She takes up a position where she can study the pixie's features, watching intently so that she can weigh his words if he tries to fast talk out of this.

Someone

Adventurer
When she heard "pixie" Eldreth probably didn't expect something like the creature in the backpack. It's definitely more insect-like than humanoid, and doesn't fight back perhaps surprised you managed to discover... him? it?:

Chupacabra1.jpg

You recall someone talking about it in the tavern - apparently the barman used to keep in a cage, but was freed by a dragonborn you don't remember the name and got with them in a mission. He was helpful - in a mischievous and deranged way.

You also recall he like cheese.

After taking a closer look at the miniature crossbreed between a praying mantis and a winged zombie, Eldreth pulls back her hammer, having remembered hearing about this one.

"Ach! But I be rememb'rin' somethin' bout this one!" the dwarf says to her companions. "Pet o'th'barkeep back atta Hanged Man 'e is! What be yer name again?" she asks the strange-looking pixie.

She doubted that anyone in the group actually had any cheese, so she didn't bother to mention anything about the pixies taste for it.

Eldreth snorts a laugh out when Kruor suggests that they allow him to make a meal out of the little bug-thing.

"Issat what ye be eatin' Kruor? Lil' bug-men? I'm all fer punishin' a thief whennit be gettin' caught'n'all, b'I dunno bout givin' it a death se'ence. Le's fin' out iffa lil' guy be a min'less bug, or if 'e hassability t'speak fer 'imself first. If e's just a thievin' bug, then I gots no prollem wit' ye havin' a snack. So what say ye, little buggy-man, got ye an'thin' t'say fer yerself?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases