Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How about a backer-voted adventure PDF? So you guys put up a poll of the ideas you've been kicking around, and then backers vote on which one we want to see?

We've already committed to 7 over the next two years for backers, plus we have the rest of ZEITGEIST and MYTHS OF THE FAR FUTURE, and TO SLAY A DRAGON is imminent. Realistically, we can't produce anything more.

What I'm actually looking for when I refresh the Kickstarter page is new pledge levels, though. I would have jumped on the PirateCat D&DN G+ playtest, but it was already gone. I nearly committed to one of the "tell us what to do" options, but couldn't come up with a concept that would be great as a one-off. So I'll be pledging before the deadline (for Lifer if nothing else), but haven't yet.

I'm wracking my brains!

Ajar

Explorer
:D

Alas, I almost certainly won't be at GenCon. I'm not really much for cons, although if friends are attending one I've been known to concurrently visit the city in question -- last year I went to Chicago during WorldCon when my buddy's book was up for the Hugo. So I guess a party in Indy during GenCon is a possibility...

Kickstarter question:

Did Claudio Pozas do the watercolour-style art in Zeitgeist, or was that someone else? I like Pozas' art and seriously considered pledging for one of the portrait rewards, but waffled long enough that they were all taken. However, I love the Zeitgeist pseudo-watercolour art and would definitely be interested in either a "commission a piece" pledge level with that artist, or an "order a Zeitgeist art print" pledge level. [Edit: I love the portrait of Gale, for example, in The Dying Skyseer.]

Another pledge that worked for me was the Tabletop Forge "have a master map-maker produce a map for you" pledge level. I got a pretty cool map of my homebrew setting. The Zeitgeist Flint and Lanjyr maps are pretty sweet.

Last edited:

In ZEITGEIST, Claudio does our head-shot portraits. Our next most commonly-used artist is a Malaysian named Shen Fei, who does the cover illustrations and some interiors. Lately we've also had a few pieces by Eleni Tsami, a Greek artist who did the Toast to Peace image in adventure 5.

sheadunne

Explorer
Here's a few ideas . . . have you considered . . .

Stretch Goal
- A stretch goal for a marketing campaign (or outreach campaign) to promote the website?

Bolt On
- A Bolt On to remove ads?
- A Bolt On to get a choice of unique forum themes?

Pledge Level
- A pledge level for publishers and game creators to get advertising?
- A pledge level for publishers and game creators to get unique advertising space?

Remove ads