What Happened to Santiago?

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Just what the title says. I was interested to see an alternate 4E setting and adventure path, but I see no reference to it other than the AP page.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's still being worked on. The 4E Player's Guide exists, and we have a bunch of stuff written!

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Just to echo what Morrus said, we're done writing through the 3rd module (of devils and virgins), and the Intro-pack will probably be through layout in the near future (to quote a popular MMO, soon (TM) ). We're just working on the Pathfinder versions as well (of which we started adventure 1 today). I posted a preview just this morning of our progress on that. Hope that helps :)

raptor112

First Post
Is the 4E player's guide available? Does it require a subscription to get the player's guide? And lastly, does it have tech/scifi Themes?

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Yes, No, and No. :)

You can find the player's guide for download here

Hopefully, soon, that will be joined by the campaign guide and the first module for the complete Intro Pack.

As to themes, if there is enough hype for them, I could brush off and spruce up some of the ones I was toying around with before deciding to cut them due to time constraints. For those familiar with the universe, think along the lines of Pioneer, Olympian, or Barrister.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm currently toying with the idea of a Kickstarter to increase the budget for this drastically. Like, tons of gorgeous colour art.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
I'm currently toying with the idea of a Kickstarter to increase the budget for this drastically. Like, tons of gorgeous colour art.
I'm torn by this. Massive amounts of new and awesome art vs. having to work to get it ;)

In all seriousness, it's an awesome consideration.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The Campaign Guide is just as pretty as the Player's Guide. I love it -- can't wait to get these out to everyone!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Campaign Guide and Player's Guide (4E) now available! See the subscribers area here or RPGNow/DTRPG!

I'd link you but I'm on my phone!

Remove ads