Explorer
Hey y'all!

My podcast feed is all caught up! Currently I'm subscribed to:

Happy Jacks RPG Podcast
Happy Jacks Actual Play
The Tome Show
Icosehedrophillia
The ENWorld feed

What do you listen to? Got any AWESOME suggestions for gaming Podcasts?

Looking for casts that give advice as well as have fun. High Audio Quality is a MUST!

Bring on the suggestions!!!

Boz Shulun

First Post
Hi LeStew.

I hope you'll take the time to listen to us. We are Gamerstable. We are a weekly roleplaying game podcast that takes a tongue-in-cheek look at the games we play and the people that play them. Gamer-centric topics and banter. Each episode approx 30 min. Audio quality is one of our tenets.

You can find our regular topical episodes here. New episodes come out every Tuesday and have not missed a week since the beginning (episode 97 comes out in a couple days).

As for actual plays, we have those too and you can find them here. We treat them more like audio dramas with music and sound effects.

As for who we recommend:

Monkey in the Cage

Carpe GM Gamecast

Death d4 Dishonor

NPC-Aaron

First Post
I'm excited to find this thread just after I registered. I am trying to be a better part of the gaming community now that I have started a gaming podcast, and a part of that is finding other table top gaming themed podcasts to listen to. I will definitely check out the ones listed here.

If anybody wants to check out the podcast I do, it is called NPC Cast and I would link to it but apparently that takes a few posts first (which is a great idea that I can definitely agree with).

Remove ads