Pathfinder 1E [Hero Lab] Version 7.8 of the Pathfinder files for Hero Lab is now available! Animal Archive!

mgehl

First Post
A new update for the Pathfinder files for Hero Lab is now available from the automatic updates mechanism within Hero Lab.

We've got a new book in this update, Player's Companion: Animal Archive. This is the first book in a new Player's Companion: Golarion #5 package. This package is available for $4.99, and will get 1-2 more player's companion books, to be announced as Paizo releases more of them.

We've added a new tool in this update - the Bestiary Monster Creator. This implements Appendix 1: Monster Creation from Bestiary 1 (pgs 290-293) as a set of tools and guidelines that will allow you to enter the statistics and abilities for a new monster, and then see how those compare to the suggested statistics for a monster of the CR you have chosen. This tool is a free update for any of our users who own the Bestiary 1 package. This package is available for $14.99, or, we have a Bestiary bundle - all three of our Bestiary packages for $29.99, which is about a $5 savings over buying them individually.

We've got 7 more of the classes from the NPC codex added in this update. We'll keep working at this until we have every NPC and iconic in that book available for use in Hero Lab. The NPC codex NPCs are free for all of our users.

Support for the Reign of Winter adventure path also begins in this update. We've got the player's guide for this adventure path and the player content from the first issue, #67.

If you're not familiar with Hero Lab, please head over to the Hero Lab page of our website. There, you can download the program in demo mode and try it out. The only things you won't be able to do in demo mode are save and print (although you can see the print preview), so that you can give it a thorough test before you decide to purchase our program.

Another option if you'd like to try Hero Lab is our Hero Lab for the Pathfinder Beginner Box program. This program is free, and does support saving and printing, and allows you to make heroes and monsters from the Pathfinder Beginner Box.

EYEforanEYE

First Post
Herolab is an excellent product and I am very pleased that I purchased it. It has helped me tremendously in streamlining my two groups who play at my residence. Excellent product for sure...

Remove ads