• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Proposal .. .. ..

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
thought I would put a disclaimer in the title as it is 1 April.

My proposal os to have an underground entrance to an underkish world, this dark way will start as cave passages, then lead to a crossroads market, all underground. I am assembling an adventure for about level 6 players for in the future that would lead there.

I know the details are vague, as they are meant to be. It is designed as such to allow a great deal of use after the initial adventure, as well as keeping the game secret, at least until I am done with some pending surgeries.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

some proposed details of the market place:

The law keepers: duegar dwarves in all their tyrannical rules

the merchants and clients: pech, duegar, drow, goblins, spriggin and or any other that can be approved for use. Humans and surface elves would be "newcomers" to the market.

Max item value available: Up for discussion

Items available: Materials such ascold iron would be cheaper to acquire here in a table top game where crafting might be prevalant, but only finished item would be of interest due to the crafting restrictions.

GlassEye

Adventurer
It is all a bit... vague, for my taste. I would like more detail and something a bit more fantastic that maybe ties to something we already have in existance (like the deep earth orc culture hinted at in the orc deities write-up, for example). 'Dangerous cave system down to underdark market crossroads full of <list of races>' lacks the detail to inspire me to want to play there or to expand with adventures of my own.

Also, I am opposed to price breaks for equipment.

Scott DeWar

I am not proposing price breaks. sorry i made it sound like that. ignore that remark. I will work on the edge of the fantastic this week end.

Remove ads