[Fantasy/Sci-Fi Novel] My First Book! Available for FREE for a Limited Time!

JeffCram

First Post
Hey Folks,

Wanted to let you all know about my first novel, Regret's Shadow. Here's the blurb:

Valia is a fantastic and dangerous world, filled with monsters, mutants and undead sorcerers. Bathed in the rays of a strange star, it is at once alien and eerily familiar.

Dramus Hiltsman is a lowly scribe with a powerful gift; the ability to understand any text, any symbol. For years he’s lived quietly among the dusty halls of the Temple of the Sacred Scroll, translating texts and dodging the cruel Headmaster, longing for a life outside the cold stone walls.

A seemingly random event will send him out into the wider world, his way shadowed by an ancient evil. He will cross paths with vile nobles, relentless agents of the king and unlikely heroes. The veil over humanity's hidden past will lift and Dramus will be faced with a terrible choice - is his the hand that brings on the darkness or is his the only one that can stop it?

Regret’s Shadow is the first volume in the Sins of Earth Trilogy, a science-fantasy series in which sinister forces seek to drag the mistakes of the past kicking and screaming into the present , to the doom of mankind!

It's available in print and digitally on amazon.

The great thing is, if this seems like something that would interest you, you can download the ebook FREE, today and tomorrow! I'd love to have you take a gander and let folks know what you think.

Who doesn't like free books?

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

JeffCram

First Post
It is free for Kindle, but you can also download their free Kindle app and read it on your phone, laptop, or PC.

Thanks for the cover comment, I painted it myself! (Normally I'm a freelance illustrator by trade) I actually have T-Shirts of it on Zazzle, but it's a new development.

Thanks for taking the time to post, frankthedm!

JeffCram

First Post
Okay, last bit of nagging...

Today is the last day you can download the digital version of my book (for Kindle, or, if you download the app, for your smartphone, tablet, or computer) for FREE.

Thanks to all who've taken a gander at the book, and thank you to all you fine folk for putting up with my ramblin'!

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I'm old. I can't stare at a screen for long hours without my eyes hurting. I'll have to get the physical book next time I put an order together through amazon.

On the other hand, congrats on getting published. Supposedly it is easier now to DIY, but that isn't in keeping with what my more literary friends have experienced.

JeffCram

First Post
Thank you, sabrinathecat!

It took a fair bit of doing, but then, so do most things worth doing, right? National Novel Writing Month was the catalyst, and having an older brother who went through self-publishing his novel helped a ton.

I hear you about staring at type on screen; can't do that for very long myself. I'll be sure and post about any future promos so we can get a physical copy in your hands!

Thanks again!

JeffCram

First Post
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all you folks who downloaded the ebook version of my novel! The response has been fantastic, and again, thank you!

You folks helped push it to #12 on amazon's list of free downloads in Sci-Fi>Adventure, and #39 on the overall Science Fiction list! You rock!

I'm old. I can't stare at a screen for long hours without my eyes hurting. I'll have to get the physical book next time I put an order together through amazon.

Try an E-ink Kindle. It's totally worth it. The E-ink is as easy on the eyes and printed text; it's nothing like an LCD screen. And the battery life on them is ridiculous.

Remove ads