Pathfinder 1E Pyramid Head (CR 15)

orion90000

First Post
I created Pyramid Head from Silent Hill and thought I would share. (Note: I've never played the games, but I did watch the movies and did a little research in creating this - so no flaming) I copy and pasted from excel, so there are positioning issues. If you have any suggestions, let me know. CR 15 because that's a tough challenge for the group (level 10 x 5 PC)

CAIRN WIGHT (ADVANCED FIGHTER 11) AKA PYRAMID HEAD
XP 51,200CR 15
LE Medium undead
Init +9; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +28
DEFENSE
AC 31, touch 17, flat-footed 26Fire Resist 10
hp 4d8+11d10+116 (198)
Fort +14, Ref +9, Will +11+3 v fear
Defensive Abilities undead traits
Weaknesses resurrection vulnerability
OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Greatsword +22/+17/+12 (2d6+24 plus energy drain; 17-20 (+4 on confirmation)/x2 plus Sickened)
Special Attacks create spawn, energy drain (1 level, DC 23), Great Cleave, Sickening Critical
STATISTICS
Str 20, Dex 20, Con —, Int 15, Wis 19, Cha 20
Base Atk +14; CMB +19; CMD 36
Feats: Blind-fight,Skill Focus (Perception),Toughness,Power Attack,Great Cleave,Critical Focus (Greatsword),Sickening Critical,Combat Reflexes,Weapon Focus (Greatsword),Weapon Specialization (Greatsword),Cleave,Improved Critical (Greatsword),Greater Weapon Focus (Greatsword),Improved Initiative
SQ create spawn
Treasure +3 Greatsword, +1 Glamered Mithral Breastplate, Ring of Protection +2, Amulet of Natural Armor +1, Ring of Fire Resistance 10, Boots of Striding and Springing, 4750 GP
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Create Spawn (Su) Any humanoid creature that is slain by a wight becomes a wight itself in only 1d4 rounds. Spawn so created are less powerful than typical wights, and suffer a –2 penalty on all d20 rolls and checks, as well as –2 hp per HD. Spawn are under the command of the wight that created them and remain enslaved until its death, at which point they lose their spawn penalties and become full-fledged and free-willed wights. They do not possess any of the abilities they had in life.
Resurrection Vulnerability (Su) A raise dead or similar spell cast on a wight destroys it (Will negates). Using the spell in this way does not require a material component.
Channels Energy Drain through weapon

Is the pyramid head going to attack the PCs by itself? Because it seems like you could lock it up with a single Resilient Sphere spell (which ignores spell resistance).

In other words, this may well be true to Silent Hill, but it needs to deal with D&D opponents too.

If, on the other hand, he's part of an encounter with lots of other allies, then this works much better. From what you've said, it seems like he's a solo (even if he has some wights to help him).

His numbers seem pretty good. I'm especially impressed with the Perception score. He might be able to locate invisible PCs without magic. He's hard to surprise too. I presume his boots let him jump over the front line and cut up someone in the back. Nice :)

Remove ads