Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Now now, play nice guys. This place is new, they aren't prepared for our awesomenss and it seems the mods here take their role too seriously.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Whether you like it or not, I'm still entitled to my opinion, champ. Will Wheaton is overrated.

(emphasis added)

Frankly -- yeah, he might be quite a bit overrated. However, that's entirely beside the point:

The point is not, "It's good advice because Wheaton said so." Instead, the point is, "Wheaton said so because it's good advice." (You see? The causality is exactly the other way around.)

The mods are reminding all readers of the thread that, for those who follow Wheaton's Law, posting on EN World will be as enjoyable as they make it -- because it really can be difficult to run afoul of the EN World posting guidelines while following Wheaton's Law.

Robin Hoodlum

Banned
Banned
So what's up fellers?
Can we alternatively post here?
Do we have an OTT group?
I have this picture of a cool shirt I wanna show my OTTers!
DSCF2452.JPG

PigKnight

First Post
YOU'RE ALIVE!

I was gonna play a ton of Memoir '44 on Steam to find you. This is a lot easier.

P.S. Settings -> My Profile -> Edit (Avatar/Signature)

Cyclone_Joker

First Post
HOODSIE IN DA HIZZOUSE!
Hoodsie! You're alive! All that's missing is CHIA and Micha.

So I've gotten an update on the WotC refugee forums. Just to tally, who'd be interested, and what would be needed for you to care?(I hope this isn't considered harvesting. It's not the intent, it seems relevant, and if you do think it's poaching or whatever, I'll happily remove it)

Remove ads