Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

I don't think they'll let me back. The email I got actually used the word 'terminated'. Like I said, they only say it's cuz of some ToS violation that they don't describe. I hadn't posted in a week or whatever so I have no idea what happened.
Yeah, I hadn't posted in a while either. I still haven't received a response since the last time. I don't expect them to respond. Chances are they will just tell me they terminated my account as well.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
They do have a number i your account is banned and you wanna phone them: (800) 324-6496.

As for our lost comrads, I'll make accounts and post a link to this thread in OTT. Hopefully they will see it for the time the account will remain up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Hi chaps, great to see you here at ENworld.

I did a minor edit to your post to turn red text into bold text, because we reserve red text for moderator warnings on the site. Not a big deal though.

Cheers

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Will Wheaton!? Ewww. Please, do not make the transition more difficult than it needs to be.

Sorry, dude, but Wheaton's Law is the most succinct statement of our basic operating principles ever devised. Whether you like him or not, the law is useful.

I had no idea they hated us that much.

Do not ascribe to malice what can be explained by the normal cumbersomeness of managing a major transition for thousands of users.

Which is to say, things are probably more complicated on their side than you imagine, which may lead them to take actions of convenience that you don't find personally fair, but which seem like reasonable to them from a business standpoint.

Cyclone_Joker

First Post
I just have a supposedly temp ban...
Did you really follow us here?
Do not ascribe to malice what can be explained by the normal cumbersomeness of managing a major transition for thousands of users.
Uh, sorry, but I'm calling shenanigans. Every single OTTer was banned. Anyone who questioned the OTTers' bans were banned and their posts deleted. Now it seems that most people at the Exodus thread in YMTC was banned. Yet, despite that, most other people are accessing the web page just fine. It's just too specific.
Which is to say, things are probably more complicated on their side than you imagine, which may lead them to take actions of convenience that you don't find personally fair, but which seem like reasonable to them from a business standpoint.
Have you dealt with WotC's customer disservice recently? Malice does seem to be the most reasonable explanation here.

Did you really follow us here?
<dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; color: rgb(62, 62, 62); font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(242, 246, 248); width: auto !important;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px; color: rgb(62, 62, 62); font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(242, 246, 248);">Jun 2006

Hard to follow when i joined back in 06</dd>

Remove ads