Looking for retro-future art for a character

tecnowraith

First Post
Hey, I am looking for someone to do some fanart in the retro-future 1930's style for a character I am playing in a campaign the new rpg Rocket Age from Crucible 7. My character concept is a gonna be a space ranger (in the D&D class sense)/scout/tracker/survivalist and he will the game's version of a Martian (which has 7 castes).

Their description from the corebook is this: Desert Dwellers (my caste) are tall and slender, about 2 to 4 meters, and naturally hairless. Desert Dwellers have skin bronzed a deep red-brown by their constant exposure to the Martian sun. They also have broad, deep noses with large hair-filled nostrils, the Martian slit pupil, thick eyelashes and eyebrows, and a nictitating third eyelid. Their culture is like a post apocalyptic culture where they salvage ancient martian tech and mix with modern martian tech and they embrace earthling tech when ever they get their hands on.

So with that I am looking for someone to do a fanart of my character they would wear something with a retrofuture or 1930's (post-apoclyptic) style clothes of a hunter/nomad/survivalist carrying a backpack, wielding a 30's riffle and, spear, martian style saber: wooden treated shaped into swords.

Thanks for any help, let me know you need more info!

Last edited:

Remove ads