Domain of Time

Arcaneshield

Explorer
Some deities have control over the time itself.

Deities: Pelor, Ioun, and Corellon

Feats

Power of Time [Domain]
Prerequisite: Any divine class, must worship a deity with the time domain
Benefit: You gain +2 to initiative checks. When you use a power associated with this feat and hit an enemy with it, the target must make a saving throw at the beginning of its next turn or delay until after the next pc's turn.
Associated Powers: Bond of Retribution, Sacred Flame, Divine Bolts, Ardent Strike

Turn Back the Clock [Divinity]
Prerequisite: Channel Divinity class feature, must worship a deity with the time domain
Benefit: You gain the Channel Divinity power Turn Back the Clock
Turn Back the Clock
You turn back time to rectify a mistake.
Encounter * Divine
Free Action                 Personal
Trigger: You perform an action which triggers an opportunity or immediate action from an enemy within 10 squares.
Effect: The enemy’s action never occurs. Your triggering action never occurs. You may choose a different course of action. If you choose the same action again, you gain a +2 to all defenses vs the enemy's action.

Editor’s Note: I would suggest an additional houserule regarding domain feats. A single at will power cannot be affected by more than one domain feat. The Divine hero selects which feat to use at the start of the encounter.

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Please revert your text formatting to default. As it is, dark grey and black on a black background make this unreadable. Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm afraid he's correct. There are two backgrounds - black and white - that people can choose to view the site in. The site assigns an appropriate text colour for the b/g unless you override it by selecting one (like black) yourself. So for many, that post is black text on a black background.

fjw70

Adventurer
This happens when you copy/paste text from another location. I have done it a few times and since I don't change the background it looks fine to me.

Remove ads