• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sons of Gallifrey (from the people that brought you a Tardis in Orbit)

sabrinathecat

Explorer
So, a new Doctor Who spin-off show is in the works, about the Doctor and The Master when they were younger.
(I wonder how much of the Big Finish story #47 "the Master" will be influencing the show).
Pilot will be presented to the BBC. Many fans and FANS! as well as a few outright fanatics will be involved. And some existing cast members.

Sons of Gallifrey

sabrinathecat

Explorer
hey, it will probably be better than, oh, say, torchwood? certainly better than Children of Earth. And I give it a chance of being better than what has happened to the show since Moffat took over.

Herschel

Adventurer
This has about as much chance of being optioned as William Hung being cast as the lead in a Broadway production of Phantom of the Opera.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I would say more like people who actually care attempting to make something good, rather than someone capable of being brilliant generating crap, with the excuse of "The Kids will love it."

Remove ads