Chicken nuggets

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Whose idea was it to start the National Chicken Council, a non-profit organization representing the U.S. chicken industry? Are there National Councils for the other animals we eat too?

As for the Chicken Nuggets... ugh, I wish they didn't taste so good... with BBQ sauce... and fat, bone and nerve cells... :(

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
As for the Chicken Nuggets... ugh, I wish they didn't taste so good... with BBQ sauce... and fat, bone and nerve cells... :(

I ate mine with honey mixed with a local restaurant's Chinese hot oil (which has garlic and ginger in it for additional flavor complexity). I say "ate" because I'm not sure I'm OK continuing to eat them now that I know their makeup.

Nytmare

David Jose
They needed "scientists" to figure this out? I had assumed this was common knowledge for the last decade or so?

I ate mine with honey mixed with a local restaurant's Chinese hot oil (which has garlic and ginger in it for additional flavor complexity). I say "ate" because I'm not sure I'm OK continuing to eat them now that I know their makeup.
Now is when you don't feel okay continuing to eat them? Before I read this article I thought they were made up of far worse parts.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases