• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ceramic d.m. final judgement posted

alsih2o

First Post
pic 6

Attachments

• ironpic16.jpg
    ironpic16.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 249

Alustreil

First Post
Ceramic DM

I have to say that everyone has done remarkably well, for this contest being over the Christmas holidays. Milo, you sell yourself short. You managed to turn out a story for round 2, even through 3 children, a pregnant demanding wife, in-laws, and errands, on top of a 6 hr drive here, and a 10 hr drive back (wooo traffic!!).

Good Luck Everyone!!! No matter who wins the final event, the stories were all wonderful.

'lustry

alsih2o

First Post
Re: Ceramic DM

Alustreil said:
even through 3 children, a pregnant demanding wife, in-laws, and errands, on top of a 6 hr drive here, and a 10 hr drive back

wow, and i had to put off judging to deal with a puppy. man, do i feel lame.

i think next round will go better, not on the holidays and a 3 poster judging panel :)

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
Milo Bloom said:
Good luck Mirthcard, hopefully you will have more time to get your submission written.

Thanks, Milo. Good luck to you too. I've enjoyed your submissions so far. However, I consider it my mission this time out not to let you default into the winning position, so look out :D :D :D

Remove ads