• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ceramic d.m. final judgement posted

alsih2o

First Post
if you can do modern and keep my interest, i am all about it :)

also, steampunkish, cthulu-ish, or the like :)

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
What the hell, I will give it a try.

It has been a long time since I have written anything besides my Story Hour, though. I pretty much recall that I... uhh... suck.

(Another vote for Clay DM, by the way!)

Wulf

alsih2o

First Post
alright, buttercup and wulf ratbane are in there.

i was just preparing to write a post pointing out then need for female participation (i haven't KNOWN of any, but many genders here are unknown to me) that's 5!

i will be gin posting ingredients for couples as soon as we have 8 together and i have noticed- i will post as soon as possible, less "starting time" posts here because you have 72 hours, i thik we can all get by with that, yes?

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I'll give it a try - but I want to do adventures (in Iron DM style) from the illustrations. .. is that okay?

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
style is the writers choice there nem, you are more than welcome...just one more needed :)

maldur- i will be doing the "official" judging (coughs to hide smirk) but all the writers will be looking for praise and damnation from any who offer it i assure you :)
(perchance maldur, if we get one other person who is always here we caould have a 3 poster jury!)

and i am thinking about polling for the finals. so watch for that!

Last edited:

Remove ads