Dracula on NBC

How many of you are watching Dracula on NBC? It is... interesting. Lots of pretty people in wonderful costumes doing wicked things while an apex predator circles among them. If it not as good as Hannibal it can tide one over until the other series about a well-dressed guy who eats people returns.

Edit: Fixed the GD formatting issue. Also, London is too clean in the show. Show London is cleaner than Real London is now, to say nothing of London in the 1880s.

Last edited:

I thought the show was going to be cancelled because of Meyers's drug addiction? I think he is a pretty good actor. Is the show any good? I've wanted to watch it, but just haven't had the chance.

Janx

Hero
What part of my post qualifies as spoilers that need to be hidden? That much about the shows is revealed by every single trailer, teaser and promotional image.
Yer not getting him lad.

He posted that link because yer original post be showing up as black on black text because of style/theme issues.

Though it showed up just fine for me (I be in the white theme).

he be trying to help you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What part of my post qualifies as spoilers that need to be hidden? That much about the shows is revealed by every single trailer, teaser and promotional image.

I didn't mention spoilers. Nothing to do with spoilers! Click on the link I posted - I prepared a commonly-needed explanation for this exact situation!

I believe he's suggesting that you NOT use black text because many people use the legacy skin for ENworld that has a black background - and your text is then very hard to read for a great many people.

Remove ads