• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Liquide

DEX: 4
Well here I am, for the first time in the three years I have been helping out on EN World I give you my passport photo and the first time I ever show anyone on the boards ('cept for Russ) what I looks like.

Fire away your comments on my looks :)

Liquide, I changed the thread title. Feel free to change it back if you object! And darn cool photo. - Piratecat

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
"Great Scott, Marty!! We've accidentally turned your father on to a life of crime. Fire up the flux capacitor, let's see if we can't turn this one around!"

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Re: Secrets, this one is now no secret anymore

Liquide said:
Well here I am, for the first time in the three years I have been helping out on EN World I give you my passport photo and the first time I ever show anyone on the boards ('cept for Russ) what I looks like.

Fire away your comments on my looks :)

You have a beard. N'that's all I have to say 'bout that. :D

Carnifex

First Post
*Picks up phone*

"Hello? Could you put me through to the police, I know what the renowned criminal Liquide really looks like!"

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Heck, it being Xmas and all, here's a picture of me too! Now you can mock the pair of us, thus saving time and effort!

[note: today I am in a good mood. Take your best shot, people.]

Remove ads